Blue screen on W2003 with ThePlanet

I have server with ThePlanet for about 2 weeks. I experiences several error messages a day when I'm connecting via Terminal services. It shows me dialog with system failure message where I can write some comment (this is a standard message box you can see if you want to shut down the server or just restart it)
    I wonder what's going on.
    The biggest problem is that it makes server unaccessible for several minutes and damages MySQL tables. There is almost nothing special installed. Only Apache, MySQL, PHP , Remotely Anywhere and BlackICE. Sometimes I got message that there is some problem with video driver resolution.
    Did anybody experienced same issue ?

Why would you need Remotely Anywhere when you can use Remote Desktop Connection which is default in Windows 2003 ?

It could be anyone of the non-standard application which could be causing the problems. Use the Event Viewer to see what error messages and which program is causing it.

I am using Windows 2003 with IIS and do not face any issues.

Is there any reasons for getting a Windows server and not using IIS ? It appears that you are basically using the Windows platform but installing everything for Linux.

This server probably has bad RAM, the dialog box you're seeing is the result of the failure, and contains a STOP code.

You need to make a ticket with the Planet directly.
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120

Why we use Remotely anywhere: We wanted to have also some console application installed there. btw: We disabled all services it runs to test if this caused problems or not.
    Why we use apache: We use it because of rewrite module.
    Why we do not use Linux: because we are not experiences with it and have no free time to learn
    We looked into Event viewer but there is nothing for this issue: no application specified just same hexa codes you can see in message dialog.

Yeah, this definitely sound like a bad piece of hardware. Ram, motherboard, raid card or similar.. Anything that can cause data corruption.

no application specified just same hexa codes
    That hexadecimal value no doubt is either a memory address (more then likely) or a hard drive virtual memory block. So in either case you have yourself a faulty piece of hardware. That or your motherboard is bad in the server (i.e. memory controller generating random faults). I would definitely be putting in a ticket the TP and get them to do some stress testing to find the weak link in that server.

-Justin
    Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog

RDP vs Remotely Anywhere

mstsc /console

That will get you to the console on W2003.....FYI