Thread: Designer needed

Designer needed

Hey everyone,

I need a awesome website design with all of my content added. I have the domain and logo already. Here's what I need:

-Main page with a few pics, logo, and main top header image of a beach and the company name in cursive.

- 7-8 Sub Pages with just content and some images.
    - A page with a windows media or quicktime plug-in to play automatically.

The website needs to look better than your average template and have some pizazz to it and a little bit of animation. I also need an animated logo.

My current budget is around $160-170.

I would love to help you out. Do you have AIM, YAHOO, or MSN so we can talk more?

Atlanta, Jawja
    I recommend Jeremy from or Sam from . I've used both of them, and they're both great designers. Your budget is fairly reasonable, so you should have plenty of success with either guy.

Note, this is a personal recommendation, and not a professional WHT sanctioned recommendation.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

Big Apple (I Love NY)
    Originally posted by The Bear
    I recommend Jeremy from
    I also back up this recommendation...he was one of the head designers for Tierpix when we ran that and he does INCREDIBLE work... Jeremy is the man!
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

New delhi, India

Hi Cameron,

I would personally like you to recommend GlobalHostStaff for having your project. I am having some personal experiences with them over some of our project for out clients and they performed over all the project in a very impressive manner.

They are having some really experienced design team which is able to work as per your convinience.

The following is the link for more details:-

I can make an awesome yet original design for you. If you want to see my previous jobs than please visit in order to view my portfolio.

Thanks & Regards,