Regarding a new business Idea

Hello everybody,

I had one idea going into my mind and thought why not to have discussions on.

As many of us are well aware of Servers and Server handlings. why not to make a Team and provide Professional Solutions to Those who can't.

Means in simple terms, Providing Server handling solutions to our other people. I saw many sites already doing. All we need is a Good Team. As we belong to different countries... we can provide 24 hrs solutions.

I want to discuss, Can we really make it happen ? What are the plus and negative points there would be.

Waiting for your response.

Regards
    Deepak Kumar

There are many server administration companies already in business. If you want to start one, and are qualified, I don't see why you couldn't do it as well.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

For Security I normally use rack911, maybe you can look for them and see if they are interested in your proposal. It would be great if I have a Steve online 24/7 : )

Well Tina All alone its imposible

Thanks for the idea BoonChuan

if you are looking for potential business partners to go into this market with yourself you might consider posting this thread in the appropriate section of WHT.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

I think it is difficult task to gather like minded professional people to build a good team, suppose if you have find out those people, next difficult task arise is to organize them and inject the team spirit, and leading the team towards the growth plan and meet the objectives.

This is also one reason that companies are looking for the outsourcing.

Deepak, I would suggest Kapil Jain of sh3lls.net

He is my mate since last 6 years and he is a solid techy guy.

Contact him at kapil [ @ ] sh3lls ( . ) net and see if he is interested or not.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Thanks Everyone,

Well i know its bit difficult but not impossible..

If we have to stay in business , we trust everywhere... Only thing is how early we able to create the Trust.

This thread is for searching the alike minded, Who wanted to work in the stream.

And Many thanks CSDesk, I will contact Kapil Soon.

Ackoo, If you think we shd move the thread to WHT, I dont object at all, moderators or admins are most welcomed.

etechsupport2, I think i have answered

Looking for more feedbacks..