Lightbulb jonesolutions.com expirience

Hello Everyone,

I am sharing my expirience with jonesolutions.com

The begining

Everything has started fine and they have setup Rsync and disabled direct root access for me.
    There have done it in a few hours and were responding fast.

In a few days i have asked them to start securing my box and fix some Plesk and Qmail related issues.

Jones,the ceo,has got back to me and said that he is not familiar with Plesk and related but will learn it asap to assist me with my issues.

I was waiting days and days and then he has got back to me and said that he cant fix up anything as Plesk is completly different from Cpanel.

It is but didnt he/they knew that before i have signed up?
    I have contacted them before signing up and let them knew that i have Pleks based system and they said its fine.

Below are the services that they are claiming to provide for $30 a month
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...esolutions.com

I was able to utilize a very few of their services and Plesk is completly unknown for them.

They have terminated my contract on 30th day and didnt even tried to offer anything as a compensation(like a free service for Linux related issues for some time) even when i told them that i am not going to ask for a refund.

Probably thats the service i had to expect for $30 a month but judge yourself.
    Best Regards,
    Namesniper

Re: jonesolutions.com expirience

[QUOTE]Originally posted by NameSniper
    It is but didnt he/they knew that before i have signed up?
    I have contacted them before signing up and let them knew that i have Pleks based system and they said its fine.
    [QUOTE]

Armen,

We already told you before that we do not support Plesk and you said "I guess I need to ask you this before".

I said it is fine when it comes to security since this is nothing to do with securing the server but I said I do not support Plesk and we recommend Cpanel.

You ask many questions which you do not even understand and I answered it patiently everyday of your email. We are not only did the backup for you, we only fix some apf issues in your server and some other things and securing the servers and installing some script to make it work well

but I guess you never noticed our good works but instead focusing on the negative.

We spent more than 5 hours a day for you Armen to explain things and all will agree you get more than on your 30 dollars worth... By the way, this is not just about money because we focus on helping not getting... Can you find anyone spending more hours to you for 30 dollars a month?

I don't wanna hurt you but you started it already...

You are completely different from here Armen ---> http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...=jonesolutions

Well, I always understand and ready for this when it comes to WHT about the positive and negative inputs of the client. It is just strange after you help someone in their server and this is what you will get....

Goodluck to you Armen and wish you the best in your server :-)
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Jones,

I see two most important points

1)I am pasting a part of our conversation from MSN
    [12:54] JoneSolutions.Com - Smile :-) You're Not Alone: I never use plesk before

That was the first day of my contract

[13:41] JoneSolutions.Com - Smile :-) You're Not Alone: can you tell me where is the config of the httpd.conf for plesk?

[19:53] JoneSolutions.Com - Smile :-) You're Not Alone: the only lack I have is I do not support plesk

[19:54] JoneSolutions.Com - Smile :-) You're Not Alone: since I never use plesk before

[18:34] JoneSolutions.Com - Smile :-) You're Not Alone: it is actually being interact with plesk and since I am not familiar with plesk, i can't tell if it is doing right

That was already 10 th day of my contract and you have never learned or done anything with Plesk

Then i have hired another admin as i couldnt hold more,i had issues which had to be solved asap and he did solved them all in 2 days,think yourself..

2)I havent opened any ticket since 15 days when i have understood that you are not going to do anything,i didnt even knew what to ask you to fix since everything is related to Plesk or qmail on my server !

As of positive feedback from GIGANET then he is recommending you too often for a "usual" customer isnt he and additionally he is recommending your server management services,hosting everything ?
    Too much to be the truth

Also search the WHT if i have ever left a negative feedback about anyone with no background

Anyway i hope you are providing much better service for Cpanel based systems and wish you good luck in future

That was kind from yoru side to let me know about open Mysql port but for some reason you havent done it before my "contract has expired"
    Best Regards,
    Namesniper