[$5.99] Second Custom Banners Special!

Since I had a very good response to this last time, I've decided to run the special again. I'm sorry I couldn't complete some orders because I was swamped with work not long after I posted the last thread, so make sure you hurry and take advantage of this offer!

I'm currently running a special, I'll design custom banners for just $5.99 any size, animated or static.

Use the order form at the site to order your banners (make sure you mention the $5.99 banner promotion AND include information on how you want your banners!). Better hurry!

Take a look at some examples: (we will be updating it soon with more banners)

All payments must be made via Paypal.

Thank you!
    Last edited by CMachuca; 05-22-2005 at 03:43 PM.
    Chuck Norris' mother called him Charles once... Once.

Update: New banners are being put here:

do you have any combo packages or give discounts for multiple banners? do you accept anything else other then paypal?

Well the banners are already discounted, but if it is a reasonably large order I'm sure we can work something out.

I could accept Ikobo aswell.

Whats the turn around time for a new order?

Depends on how many banners you order. I'm doing all the orders myself so if you order several banners it will take 2-3 days maximum. One banner can be delivered in a couple of hours if I'm there when you order it.

Do we order here or via the online order form on your site?

Via the order form on the site please.

i sent you a pm last night

I used the online order form, but still no contact.

Hello dakd,

You will be contacted soon with your banner ready, I'm doing the large orders right now.

chihpih, I don't know if you can pay with Ikobo without being a member, sorry. I registered an account a long time ago and don't use it. So I guess there's only Paypal left.

Ok, thanks...

I'm sorry things are going slow for some people! New orders are suspended until further notice. I am way too busy doing the orders I have now! Sorry for the inconvenience.

You got one out for me which looked nice but had 2 typos in it. I emailed you about it back, but no response yet.

Your lucky Pion, I'm still waiting to even be contacted

Pion your banner was resent. dakd, I'm very sorry I haven't been able to do your banner yet, I'm working as hard as I can to design all the banners and send them out.

Got it. Thank you. Wating for the second one.

Any news on how much longer it may take?

im waiting for response to my PM regarding design of 6 banners. let me know.

I dont see anything on...
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

still havnt even been contacted

Paid for the second one and still wating.

Still wating...

I think he bit off more than he can chew....

Still no banner and no email.

Still nothing...

I guess I got scammed for the 2nd banner. Never recieved the funds back or the banner. Sent an email asking what's going on, never recieved reply.