I'm looking for a dedicated server.

To sell hosting.
    Accepts Adult contents,works well with Chinese forum,and support Paypal.
    1200GB bandwidth,P4 2.8+,1G Ram,80G HD or so.

Please give me some advice.

If you're serving a Asian audiences, you should look into getting a server on the West Coast of the US. HE.net would be a good choice, though I do notice quite a few listing in spamhaus...
    http://Ethr.net jay@ethr.net
    West Coast AT&T / Level3 / Savvis Bandwidth, Colocation, Dedicated Server, Managed IP Service, Hardware Load Balancing Service, Transport Service, 365 Main St, SFO / 200 Paul Ave, SFO / PAIX, PAO / Market Post Tower, 55 S. Market, SJC / 11 Great Oaks, Equinix, SJC

Why not consider a DC in the pacific if you are wanting to serve the asian market. There are a number of offers in the dedicated offers forums from vendors in that area.

Yes,the most important is whether it serve the asia well or not.

I agree.

Originally posted by TulipSystems
    Why not consider a DC in the pacific if you are wanting to serve the asian market. There are a number of offers in the dedicated offers forums from vendors in that area.
    • Ddos, DOS, Brute force protection • White Label Reseller Hosting. • Proactive Server Management
    • 20+ years experience! • sales@uncensored-hosting.com
    Uncensored-Hosting • X @UncensoredHost

I use layeredtech.com and they are really good. They have decent support for the price you are paying.