Exclamation can some one answers these question about ecommerce?

hi all, my name is John

new here, anyway i want to set up a e-commerce site but i saw this in an e-commerce book and some of their questions i don't know or have a clue on, so i was wondering if anyone can help me. Here are some of the questions that i don't know:

1). justify trading via e-commerce has minimal security risks?

2). Outline strategy that an organisation could use to support e-commerce trading taking into consideration cost, time and resources including an impact analysis model for the existing organisational culture.Describe the evelopment and scope of e-commerce, from basic edi through to the current scenario?

what kind of questions are these!!!!! this book is meant to help...... not to confuse me...

Anyway i would be really gratefull if people can make me understand these two questions.

Re: can some one answers these question about ecommerce?

Originally posted by john_uk
    1). justify trading via e-commerce has minimal security risks?
    From whose perspective? The customer, seller, or the company handling the transaction?
    2). Outline strategy that an organisation could use to support e-commerce trading taking into consideration cost, time and resources including an impact analysis model for the existing organisational culture. Describe the development and scope of e-commerce, from basic edi through to the current scenario?
    Are you writing a term paper or something? Sorry, you need to do your own 'academic' research.

Originally posted by Sidorino
    COuldn't get it... COuld you please post a little bit more from that book as I can't get the whole sense.
    Don't help this guy. He is obviously writing a paper for school and wants someone to do his work.

Originally posted by Storyman
    Don't help this guy. He is obviously writing a paper for school and wants someone to do his work.
    I'm not gonna do anybody's work but, as I've always thought forums were made to help...So if he really needs our help, and I may know some answers, why not..

I agree. His question reads like a hand out in preparation for a final exam. If he presented his request in a cogent form I'd be willing to help, but this guy shows a lack of willingness to make the effort to understand what he's asking for in the first place.

If he was up-front about it, it might be a different matter. But posing as a site developer, well...he aint fooling no one.

If he'd spent more time turning up to his lessons and doing his homework, he might understand the question. Only himself to blame.