Exclamation [Special] Customized IE Toolbar for your Hosting Business - $25

I have developed customized IE toolbars for clients of mine over the past few years (using a proprietary toolbar application).

That is, until now, I want to expand this into a business. So I am announcing a limited-time offer of $25 for a customized IE toolbar for your business.

I strongly dislike adware/spyware myself and can guarantee you that my toolbars do not contain any form of adware, spyware, viruses, or trojans. If you are a bit skeptical, I invite you to download Adware and Spybot (both are popular freeware spyware removal tools) and see for yourself.

Screenshot:
    Click here to view the toolbar

Features include:
    Immersive-branding with your logo (the .exe installer does not include other 3rd-party names)
    Enable/Disable Flash
    Enable/Disable Images
    Browser Privacy Options (Clean IE cache, Clear IE history, Clear cookies, Clear System Temp Files, Clear Address Bar)
    Search engine integration (customizable with any search engine)
    Help menu with Toolbar-specific options
    Ability to add additional buttons (You must provide icons)
    Popup Blocker feature
    Customized DNS catcher (if a user mistypes a URL, he will be directed to a page of your choice, instead of the standard explorer DNS error page)

Deliverables:
    Deliverables include a .exe installer and Web/ActiveX installer.

Payment:
    $25 via Paypal or ePassporte

Order:
    All order requests or questions should be directed to me at: [email protected]
    Last edited by NexD; 05-22-2005 at 01:16 PM.

Can anyone vouch for this product?

Jeff, references would be nice, but I understand if that's not an option.
    David Wieland - tantusnetworks.com
    TheBannerExchange.net
    WebmasterDebate.com

Yes, downloading a demo would be nice also.

Which browsers does it work with?
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002

How big is the exe and ActiveX installer?
    What if I want customize the toolbar again later? Do I need to pay another $25 or this price includes free updates for a year?

Anyway, this sounds like a good offer and I'm very interested.

Can anyone vouch for this product?

Jeff, references would be nice, but I understand if that's not an option.
    Email me for a list of references (if you check my previous posts, I have sold a countless number of template designs as well).

Payment is not required upfront. I will develop the toolbar according to your specifications until you are satisfied.

Which browsers does it work with?
    It works flawlessly in IE. There is a new beta version of a Firefox plugin that we're working on that can install a toolbar into Firefox. We can do this free if you wish to have it in Firefox format.

Yes, downloading a demo would be nice also.
    Click here to download the Hostway toolbar demo (URLs have been stripped out).

How big is the exe and ActiveX installer?
    For example, the Hostway toolbar (with almost all the features) is about 245kb or 0.24mb. The ActiveX installer is about the same, but larger by 10kb or so.

I also forgot to mention the turnaround time for all orders is usually 24 hours or less after receiving your email request.

If you request to have a "Silent install" option included with the .exe toolbar, I can implement it free of charge. Include a license agreement (optional).

This is definitely something I'm interested in to network my five company sites together.

Is there any kind of limitations we should be aware of in terms of what we get for the $25?

Jeff,

I sent payment yesterday. Can you confirm that you received it?

Thanks,
    TheBannerExchange.net
    WebmasterDebate.com

Originally posted by dwieland
    Jeff,

I sent payment yesterday. Can you confirm that you received it?

Thanks,
    Did you send it via PayPal? I haven't received any PayPal payments in the past couple days that I wasn't aware of beforehand.

Originally posted by openmind
    This is definitely something I'm interested in to network my five company sites together.

Is there any kind of limitations we should be aware of in terms of what we get for the $25?
    There are no limitations (you may select as many choices from the feature list in the original post).

However, if further updates are needed after the final toolbar is completed and payment is concluded-- Then an additional $15 fee will be incurred.

This definately looks like a great tool. Great idea.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

I sent it sunday from email (ebay at tantuswireless.com).

Thanks,
    TheBannerExchange.net
    WebmasterDebate.com

For those who sent me an email and did not receive a reply back -- Please send an email to progex [at] comcast.net

It seems as though my mail server is dropping emails, and I'm not receiving a few of them.