Host Dime You Rock!

Well a few days ago I had an urgent issue that I could not figure out myself, this was not a small issue and they sprung into action and saved the day. I contacted support and within minutes they were working on it and had a solution for me at the end.

The support rep worked with me for over an hour.

I have been very happy with Host Dime since day 1 and they have only improved upon this.

One of the higher managers at HD contacted me via AOL im a few days after and wanted to just verify everything was still working ok.

Derrick
    ResellerEdge.com - High Quality Reseller/ Multiple Domain Hosting.

Yes, HostDime is know as a small Dedicated provider, but they are awsome.

(Manny is the best.. )

HostDime support is quite slow when I used it. and they delete all bad reviews feedback of them from their forum, and ban users who are not satisfied, and even beg some users to write positive reviews in many web hosting forums. it really sucks, made me leave there completely. BTW, they use suck hardware to make server. my P4 server use SIS chipset mainboard. ick:
    Last edited by miracle; 05-22-2005 at 03:26 PM.

I have 4 servers there, the servers on the site suck, so I had them custom made (only takes HD about 24 hours to get parts and make server) and mine rock. The HD network also rocks.

For the price they are great to me, I love HD.
    They rank in my top 10 host, and the way Rackspace has been this past week, Im putting HostDime in their place.

The only thing HD needs is its site re-done...

I have one of my sites hosted over at Host Dime ( http://www.maximumcpu.net ) and I have never had any problems with host dime. When I do need to submit a support request which is very rare (3 times since 4/23/04), they always reply and fix the problem quickly. Also from what I hear, their dedicated server support is even better than their shared hosting support.
    ~ Nick

Originally posted by neb1211
    Also from what I hear, their dedicated server support is even better than their shared hosting support.
    It's the other way around, they have much more staff that deals with shared hosting than Level 3 techs that work on dedicated servers.

Originally posted by coconutboy
    It's the other way around, they have much more staff that deals with shared hosting than Level 3 techs that work on dedicated servers.
    No your wrong (100%) They may have more staff for shared, but Dedicated support is SOO much better, and almost anything is done within 15 mins. They will fix/do anything that most DC's wont.

I had a server that's Hard Drive failed, they knew I had a backup on drive two, so they got a new main drive, Installed Cent again and coppied my backups over and emailed to let me know what happened and that my server was 100% up again.

This all happened overnight, while I was asleeep, I didnt even know the server was down, but they had got it fixed in under 2hours according to my uptime logs.

And the best part was that they had check all parts of the site to make sure evertyhing from backup was working. I love HD.

I had numerous occassions where they took over a day to fix something, for one, installing mmcache..

Well we can all only speak for ourselves. They have been nothing but great for me. Have you ever tried their phone support when you were having the slow response time?

Derrick
    ResellerEdge.com - High Quality Reseller/ Multiple Domain Hosting.

Yes, Try phone support or AIM support, that speeds things up.

Manny is never on AIM as he claims to offer support, what a joke. They never even gave me their number when I asked.

I had numerous occassions where they took over a day to fix something, for one, installing mmcache..
    Installing MMCache is not something that's of importance at all, and I'd consider it be one of those 'as time allows' deals. Just taking a quick look at their managed offerings I don't see anywhere that says they will install and support a 3rd party product such as MMCache. If anything they did a favor for you, which really you should have responsible for doing.

Manny is never on AIM as he claims to offer support, what a joke. They never even gave me their number when I asked.
    As a fellow provider that once offered AIM support, I can understand why they're never on it. It provides for a simply unefficient work place and is a huge hassle at the least.

Stop being stupid. Manny is on 25% of the time, but he is the Head sys Admin so he does have other task to do. Thats why there are 6 AIM people to contact, and two are always online and one will always respond.

As far as number, hope it's not to hard to go to http://hostdime.com and the "Dedicated Servers" and the VERY first thing it says is;

"Call Us!
    407.426.7844 :: Main Office
    407.467.2502 :: 24x7 Sales
    407.467.2053 :: Emergencies "

In BIG type.

Have fun....