You've got to love people's attitudes

Brief back story: We've been receiving numerous message failed / returned mail receipts over the past week or so. Someone has been trying to spoof some of our e-mail addresses. I was not too worried as they weren't originating from any of our server's IP addresses but it was starting to tick me off as they picked up pace.

I sent the following e-mail to the provider where the issue was originating from:

There is a server within your network that seems to be spoofing headers and trying to make it look like we are sending out e-mails from various e-mail accounts of ours. IP:69.85.11.157
    Then I get back the following response from [email protected]:

No ****, we've been working with the customer to fix their problem. Relax and mind your own network.

Quote Originally Posted by scott
    No ****, we've been working with the customer to fix their problem. Relax and mind your own network.
    What a kind human!
    Haven't been on WHT for 6 years!

Re: You've got to love people's attitudes

Originally posted by Josh Stein
    I know I've been there before (many times!) but lashing out at an innocent bystander like that really accomplishes nothing....
    It's time to kick back, pop in a From Autumn to Ashes CD, and relax.....

Thats funny becuase how could it first of all just be a problem? Your computer doesnt just lock you into some fake headers.

Hmm mind your own network well isnt that what your trying todo? Take care of your network.

It amazing how ignorant some people are.