*Must Sell* Money making adult websites for sale!

Hello,

These MUST BE SOLD.

I have five adult websites - currently around 400,000 visitors a month.

They are established websites, a few years old, and they are self-maintaining.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING TO MAINTAIN THESE WEBSITES.

Of course, if you want to update them with "news" or post in their forums, that would be beneficial, but the websites are truely self-maintaining.

I cannot post links to them here (PM me for URLs), but in essence, the websites consist of thousands (around 15,000) direct movie links which are updated and tested everyday. It is excellent content, and because of this the websites have a loyal audience.

HOW DO THEY MAKE MONEY? I have an advertiser who pays me $200 a month to advertise on 4 of the websites. I currently have no advertiser (I haven't looked for one) for one of the websites which has about 120,000+ visitors a month, so you could very easily generate another $50 from this website.

I also have a members section (which I have disabled as I am selling the websites) which easily generated another $50 a month. With a bit of promotion (I only advertised this members area on one of the websites) I probably could have doubled this income.

THE WEBSITES CAN EASILY GENERATE $300+ A MONTH IN EXTRA REVENUE, WITHOUT ANY WORK.

Even forgetting about the income potential, the websites are a great way for you to advertise your products to half a million people a month.

Please PM me offers. Anything over $2500 will be considered.

Thank you.

I would like to add the following...

I will throw in this website http://www.tagboard.biz with the sale.

Tagboard.biz allows people to place tagboards on their website easily. You get the code and the ability to push adverts onto people who use the tagboards.

Note that the website needs some design work, but the code is there and working.

It is original code, NOT a turnkey solution.

I will also throw in this website http://www.sharepark.com with the sale.

This is a new script, NOT a turnkey solution, by me. It needs some design work, and a little more testing (the programmer will fix all bugs found for another 3 or 4 weeks) but basically it is your usual image/file upload service.

Again, both of these websites are NOT turnkey solutions, you will have the rights to resell them, and you will be able to promote them on the adult websites and generate extra advertising revenue.

Good deal, no?

Sorry, it is SIX adult websites, not five!

Must be sold!!

pm me the info and the expexted price you are looking at. Thanks
    Digital Offensive
    http://www.digitaloffensive.com
    Take an offensive approach to Security know what your foes know!

send me a price and details on tagboard.biz if you would consider selling it off separately. those likely to buy your adult sites may not make use of the freebies anyway.
    Ken O. TKO

Originally posted by genxweb
    pm me the info and the expexted price you are looking at. Thanks
    PM sent

Originally posted by kenop send me a price and details on tagboard.biz if you would consider selling it off separately. those likely to buy your adult sites may not make use of the freebies anyway.
    Sorry, I am only selling the sites as a package.

Thanks for the interest.

Sites no longer for sale.

Thanks for the interest