REGISTERFLY - Worst support ever?

I signed up with expirefish about three weeks ago (yeah I know, big mistake) and when I found out the situation with expirefish I asked from registerfly to credit back the 19,95 USD to my credit card. Next day I received credit to my registerfly account. So that was fast. Then the problems started.

I asked in live chat how to get refund to my credit card and I was told that I should submit a support ticket to billing department. I did this, next week came and nothing happened. I updated my ticket and asked what's going on there. Still nothing. After two weeks nobody has bothered to answer my support ticket! On last Thursday I chatted in live chat again and asked what's taking so long. I was simply told that my ticket was now being directed to billing department and taken care of as they would contact me in next 24 hours. 48 hours went and nothing happened. Then I submitted email to their "rapid support" system which should usually respond in 1-2 hours. It's now couple of days I did that and no rapid support whatsoever. Btw, the guy in the chat typed such bad English that I had a hard time to understand him. I would consider myself better writer than this customer support person, even though English is not my native language.

I will probably call to my credit card company on Monday/Tuesday and ask for charge back.

I would PM member regfly here he works for RegisterFly and should be able to help you.
    Domain Maven

Angry

I totally agree with you. I registered a .NL Domain name with them 5 days ago, they not only did not register the domain, but charged my credit card for $9.99.

I've called them several times and they kept telling me to e-mail support or put in a trouble ticket. I put in a trouble ticket the same day and the only response I received that day was to give them the last 4 digits of my card. Then my Ticket's status was set to "ASSIGNED" and nothing has happened for the past 4 days. I've called them again and they just keep telling me to wait.

This is ridiculous! If nothing happens today, I'm calling my bank tomorrow to get my money back.

Arrow PM Sent

OK, I just sent a PM to RegFly here and pointed him to this thread. Hopefully he will drop by and respond.

mustakal and Beginner I have sent you both PM's requesting more information so I can assist you

Paul V
    RegisterFly.com Client Care Services
    http://www.registerflysupport.com

Same thing happened with me and they offered DropFly to me, so I used my credit towards DropFly to grab the domains.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

I just got a full refund to my paypal account from Registerfly. Thanks to Paul. It's ironical that this forum provides better support for registerfly than their own support system.

Good to hear it was resolved. I have always been quickly assisted, if you are in the states their phone support is quite helpful
    Domain Maven

Arrow

I was also promised a full refund to my Credit Card account. Gotta wait and see when it happens.

dropfly is using enom clubdrop or still their own system like the non-useful expiredfish?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

When I asked this question via email they said that its on their own system and nomore with eNom.

"RegFly" can you shade some light on it?
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals