Looking for reseller hosting allowing adult.

I'm looking for reseller hosting allowing adult.
    Anyone that can give me some advice?I need a reseller account.

Most hosts will allow adult material as long as it's not prohibited in their Terms of Service. Pick a reseller host that you like, and then check their TOS to see if they'll host you.

While I disagree that most hosts offer shared/reseller hosting allow adult content. I do agree that perusing this forums participating hosts will yield many that do. I also agree that reading the TOS/AUP are prudent.

Try findmyhosting.com if you need somewhere to start.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

More exactly http://findmyhosting.com/advancedsearch.asp . There's an "adult" checkbox there, so maybe you'll find something.

Good luck!

Id also search the forums, Check the current offers section that way you can look at a few different hosts and not just one, Try searching google and WHT for reviews on them, Email them, see what different type of support they offer and which is convient to you, Then check over there TOS.
    Regards & Happy Searching

I would look on the adult message boards like cozyfrog.com and cozycampus.com and they have lists of people that provide adult hosting and reseller accounts. I is the equivalent to this board for the adult industry.

You can use directories like tophosts or webhostdir to find adult supportive hosts.