* Just got VPS need some advice ;)

Hi Guys,

I have just purchased a nice VPS package - Its my first VPS so I am new to this kinda stuff.

However I am techie minded and normally learn things quite quickly, but there is something that i really dont understand on this VPS package.

I purchased the package and it said, VPS with Virtuozzo & Plesk 7.5 reloaded. Which i thought was great just wat i have been looking for, 20GB HDD & 200GB Bandwidth etc etc, So i have received my login details for my Virtuaozzo login, So i login and see left habd side button saying "Install Plesk" I click this button and get this message: Plesk can't be automaticaly installed on Your VPS. Contact your provider for detail information.

Is there another way to install plesk? I have raised a support ticket with the company however this has gone unanswered as of yet (48 Hours later)

Thanks for your time guys,

Plesk might be already installed. Check your welcome email.
    If I may ask, who did you sign up with?

Company called, -

I can visit my plesk login but i login and get this message: Service Unavaliable - Please may not be installed. It says this for anything i click on. Hmm...

I dont know why i signed up with them really as they dont have alot of information about vps on there website, If there support gets back to me within the next day or so I will be happy