Available : Experienced Level II Tech Support

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rafat and I have been working for a hosting support company as a Tech Support / Server Admin for the last 2 years. Having quit the company, I am now looking to work independantly as an individual support tech. Hence currently, I am looking for a job of a Tech Support / Server admin. Briefly these are my skill sets:

- Linux, Win 2003

- WHM /cPanel, Plesk 6,7,7.5,7.5 (reloaded), HELM, HSphere, Ensim.

I can do server monitoring for your servers, mail queue handling, firewall configuation. and other tasks associated with server management.

I have excellent knowledge of DNS, databases (MySql,MSSQL,Access), Server stats, FTP, exim, qmail, Mailenable, etc

I have worked on helpdesks (Kayako, Cerebrus, Live help) and Live chat systems and can provide immediate response and resolution to your clients.

I have dedicated internet connection and am always available online and on phone.

If you require my complete and detailed resume, kindly email me at [email protected] .

Also I am willing to work in any time slot that you want me (including night hours) to, for a 8hr. duration shift.

Looking forward to some genuine responses.

Thank you.

The South

Hello Everyone,

I am once again available to work as Tech Support for your company. Please refer to my first post for brief details about me. You can email me for complete details, resume and references.

Hoping to get offers from good hosting companies.

Thank you.