I'm looking for a job of Tech Support or Sysadmin.
I have experience with the following:
- Linux, FreeBSD, Windows Server 2003;
- Web Host Manager (WHM), cPanel (Linux, FreeBSD), HELM control panel, Plesk control panel;
- Virtual Dedicated servers technology. Virtuozzo.
- Good knowledge in DNS, Apache 1.3-2.0, exim, MRTG, apf (Fire Wall), perl, PHP,MySQL, PostgreSQL, FrontPage, IIS, ASP.NET, Mail
Enable, MS FrontPage, ASP Email, ASP smart Email, ASP Smart tree,
AWStats, Webalizer, Fantastico, Windows and Unix SSL;
- BIND(DNS server);
- pureFTP with MySQL;
- ImageMagick and NetPBM instalation;
- installation packages from rpm and sources;
- Apache configuration with PHPSuExec, mod_rewrite and mod_gzip;
- installing perl modules;
I performed configuration of many Windows Server 2003 and Linux,
FreeBSD servers for hosting accounts absolutely by myself. Servers security protection. Attackers, spammers finding, etc.
I can give response and advises via Help Desk, Live Chat and Forums.
I have been working in hosting business more than 3 years.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
- Please provide me with your email
and I'll send you my resume.
- I'm in GMT +2 time zone.
- I can make full or part time work. But I would prefer to make full work.
- I would like to earn good money. What can you offer?