VPS with Webmin?

I'm looking to get a VPS. I currently have 2 choices, a VPS with Webmin or a VPS with Plesk. The Plesk VPS comes with more memory and more hard disk space, and a $20 extra pricetag (44.99).

Now I currently host 2 sites. The first site is a very slow site, I don't recieve more than 1,000 unique hits a month. The second site is more data intensive, and I am guessing it gets about 1,000 unique hits a month, but it's members check the site constantly.
    Finally, I am hosting a database application (which needs to be secure).
    I plan to add one or two more sites in the next month. These are all sites hosted for friends and family, and I basically design it for them and host it for them.

Now my question, would I be fine with a webmin VPS? I have a good amount of knowledge with Linux (the server is Fedora Core 2, but I think they may be upgrading to Fedora Core 3 soon).
    Is having Plesk worth the extra money? I also get more disk space and ram...

Fedora Core-2
    Equal share CPU
    256MB Burst RAM
    128MB RAM guaranteed
    5GB Disk Space
    100GB Monthly Transfer
    2 IP numbers
    Power Panel
    Your own name servers
    Unlimited domains

Fedora Core 2
    Equal share CPU
    Plesk 7.5 Reloaded
    Plesk SpamAssassin
    Plesk Application Vault
    1GB Burst RAM
    256MB RAM guaranteed
    10GB Disk Space
    150GB Monthly Transfer
    2 IP numbers
    Power Panel
    Your own name servers
    Unlimited domains

So is Plesk worth it? I probably will mostly use the control panel for admin stuff, but some of the sites I host might want to use it too (the database app designers, for example, might want to add an SQL database).

Thanks in advance for your comments,

Frankfurt, Germany
    hi! you can find vps with webmin cheaper and get better configuration, check on

You may want to ask your client's if they would prefer a control panel.
    I personally think it is worth it for the additional dollars but I'm not too content with plesk - I prefer cpanel myself.

Go with a panel if you're unsure.
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.