Post Please Review Our Site!

Okay, we're currently looking for brutally honest reviews of our hosting site. Please look at it with the potential customer in mind and determine if it is easy to understand, the copywriting is good, the use of color is effective, etc. We won't be offended if you recommend to scrap the entire site and start over. Thanks everyone, we appreciate the time. The site is http://www.cdxsolutions.com

Also, is the name okay? would CDX Hosting be more effective? what about branding, logo, etc.

Thanks!
    IQ Studio
    www.IQStudio.net
    [email protected]
    Create.Design.Innovate

There are some good qaulities like the server buttons, I hate that it is all on the left side and I hate the top stuff like the green bar. 3/5.

I could be wrong, but I'm about 99% sure I've seen something very similar to that before. :-/

I like it!

My only "real" suggestion is to change the font used. Otherwise, nice work! it's original, it's fresh and very clean.

It looks great, but could look so much better with a couple of simple changes. I think you sliced in ImageReady which probably wasn't a good idea, I suggest you get it coded properly. Faults I found:

With the hosting packages, the table is split into 3 cells and there is white space between each section which looks bad. I think that it's happening because the text in bullet points on the left is too big. I think you should change the font to verdana 8pt and the problems will be fixed. Have a go.

Hmm, it is a template monster template or one from one of their affiliates.... I have seen it there befor. Nice deal though as it comes with business cards, banner ads ect.

Yeah it is a template. Is that a big deal? Does the average customer know/care about that kind of thing?
    IQ Studio
    www.IQStudio.net
    [email protected]
    Create.Design.Innovate