Movable Type Simple Help Needed $$$

Hey,

I have my blog www.beautifulnothing.co.uk . I paid for this blog to be set up and the design to be integrated into MovableType. Originally I had hosting with www.uomo-donna.net and I had one hosting package for www.element09.com, and an add-on domain for www.beautifulnothing.co.uk. I recently purchased more hosting because I was so pleased with it so each domain had it's own hosting package, since then I have been unable to post to my blog.

I believe that some of the configuration in CGI files contained paths to certain files, which changed when I switched server. When I try to post an entry I receive an error:

mkdir /home/element/public_html/beautifulnothing/archives: Permission denied at lib/MT/FileMgr/Local.pm line 104
    I believe this is because the path should no longer contain 'element' because it is no longer an add-on domain of www.element09.com.

I basically need someone who thinks they can fix it to have a go, I'm sure it's a simple job for someone who knows how. You NEED to have experience, I don't want someone in my blog trying to learn how to use it, I want someone who is reasonably respected here for security reasons, at least 100 posts I'd say.

Get in contact with me, info in my signature.

Thanks for the offers, I believe the matter is being dealt with.