Shopping with recurring invoice

any shopping cart which got recurring invoice emailed to the clients?

Are you looking for a PHP or ASP solution?

either one is ok, so long the recurring invoice can be emaild to the clients effectively. Preferable easy setup by only on clcik only.

Well some type of a CRON job might be needed or interaction from the admin. SiteTutor might be able to help you out

Hmm... Without getting too much details on what you are offering, I would presume you are selling a service rather than a product. Here is something you can do, instead of having the recurring billing tasks performed on the shopping cart side. I would recommend using Authorize.Net ARB (Automatic Recurring Billing). It's a little more labor intensive because you need to manually setup the each subscribtion, price, billing interval, and etc. However, it will save you alot of headaches than trying to do this from your server.

Example, typically recurring billing involves the following, need to generate invoice first, then for those clients/account with a balance you need to submit transactions to a payment gateway. But typically there are many variables involved when doing recurring billing, in the event when a credit card declines you need to have ways to specify when to re-attempt these transactions or you or the client will be notified. This is just one example.

Althought Authorize.Net is not perfect but I think it should be able to handle most of your recurring billing needs.

what i need is s shopping, when a client sign up, it can send invoice automatically to the client. Since the product/service are to be paid on monthly installment, it must be able to send email/invoice to the client every month. And the admin side can click on every invoice to update it as paid.

when a client sign up, it can send invoice automatically to the client.
    must be able to send email/invoice to the client every month
    I think Authorize.Net can be configured to do this.

And the admin side can click on every invoice to update it as paid.
    Authorize.Net will can also be configured to send you a receipt whenever it successfully authorizes a transaction, you have have to "update" the payment in some sort of "accounting software".

Or you can try your luck with oscommerce.com with the following contrib:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/...arch,recurring

can you leave authorize.net a lone? We dont accept creditcard. We need a shopping cart, not a payment processor.

For invoicing software goto phpinvoice.com