What News Management Script are you using?

I have been looking around for a full featured news script for a new site. I have checked cutenews,fusion,etc. We would lie things to be SQL and full featured.

we decided on going with MagicNewsPro from Reamday,but they never sent our order or replied to our emails,so we are forced to find an alternative.
    http://reamdaysoft.com/magic-news-pro/features.html

we want to feature a short intro news item on the home page,and have a archive page for past news stories. We dont want to have to generate a new page for each story,we would like that automated.

what are you guys using?

use a content management system. Ackoo manages macmod.com which utilizes the mambo cms. They have archived stories as well as current ones. Writers are also able to post directly from the homepage.

http://mamboserver.com
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

we are just in need of a news script,the rest of the site is already designed. thanks

well, in that case I would suggest you check out hotscripts.com for recommendations on some news scripts only. However, I would refer to these as content publishing or content management.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

i use cutenews for my site. You could look around at hotscripts.com for some news management ones but i gaurentee you won't find many quality ones. I've been there myself. It might be best to hire someone to code you a script if your having trouble finding one that fits your needs or just have them make a patch or addon for another news script.

That's my 2 cents..