Music site for sale

I am the owner of rapincorporated.com, i'm really interested in selling the whole site cheap as i no longer have time to run it...

Before i start i will be 100% honest & inform you the news script is buggy & i can no longer login, this needs fixing or replacing...

Details of the site are:

- PR 2 main site - rapincorporated.com

- PR 2 forum - rapincorporated.net

- Main site completed site (layout coded & scripted)
    Comes with PSD's, images (ad banners) & such...

- Hosting account at TheHostRack.Com (Platinum Plan) paid up to December 2005 (that would cost $214 usd)
    + 2200 megabytes storage
    + 60 gigabytes bandwith
    + Unlimited FTP Accounts
    See More @ http://www.thehostrack.com/services/virtual/

- Varied traffic March 30,000 uniques, May 3,500 uniques

- Adsense revenue $20 this month so far (first time adsense has been used)

- 2 Domain names: RapIncorporated.Com and RapIncorporated.Net that don't expire for 2 years...

- Forum Comes With A Hide Hack ($30 from vBulletin, zip file) already installed

Asking price: $700 usd, however i can't sell the VB license, so i would sell you everything for $540 usd & you get your own license...

If you interested im happy to answer questions or provide proof of what i have stated

I am happy to accept bids but there is a point that i wouldn't sell below, so bear that in mind, if the bids are too low the auction is off...

BIN: $540

how many uniques per day ?

Lately this month, 150 per day, but it ranges comparing all months together all in all 150 up to 1000 per day when this site has really good months...

Can we see the traffic stats for the site?

Also this script... what script is it exactly? and as you cant log into it at the moment does that mean you cant update the site at all?

Would you be willing to accept less if you were to keep the hosting account?
    Turn My Text - ¡spuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

Can we see the traffic stats for the site?
    Sure can i'll get some up later...

Also this script... what script is it exactly? and as you cant log into it at the moment does that mean you cant update the site at all?
    The script is ps news http://www.plasticsword.com/psnews/ the site can be updated no problems it's just the news section...

Would you be willing to accept less if you were to keep the hosting account?
    Depends i guess, i really have no use for the hosting once the site is gone so i would like it to go with the site, however if an offer is made without the hosting & i consider it reasonable i would accept, or maybe if the buyer brought the hosting too he could sell it seperate...

How have you advertised the site?
    Where is the traffic coming from?

Here are awstats you asked for also this should answer your traffic question: http://rapincorporated.com/awstats-may-2005.html

Any ideas what caused the huge drop in traffic?

Nope in fact in March there was less search engine traffic, but increase in unique vistors, it's odd really...

Note: This site is also for sale at Namepros at the same price, first come first serve