10mbps+ ded.server with lots of tranasfer

after looking at this forum on many occasions in my quest for a reasonabley priced ded.server ive decided to come and ask.

i have looked at hivelocity,sagonet,acunett,fdcservers.
    only hivelocity will allow a phone order as i do not and will not put any info like that online.nor use paypal. i will call and give my c.c info and anything else they may need .

im wanting at least say 1250gb+ of transfer @10mbps or more for under $99 a month with no setup fee preferably.
    i would like a 1 day turn around once payment has been made,i dont want to be in the dark for a week waiting like some people ive seen post here.

preferably windows os,but have someone who can setup linux/bsd so thats no big deal.
    other than that i have no preferences.

oh btw i am in the dallas texas area if that matters

Have you looked at offers?
    Old Guy in WHT.
    IT Expert | Hosting Professional.
    Over 12 Years of Hosting Experience.

yeah cheapest i see there is $99 and only 1000gb of transfer with a $199 setup.
    unless i missed something,thanks for the link though.
    hivelocity has unmetered @10mbps for $79 with a $99 setup,which i am leaning to and know a few who use it,but i am wanting to see if anyone else has anything better with around 1250gb+ of transfer or reasonably priced w/out a setup.since i doubt i will go over 1250gb of transfer but i would rather have the excess than to go over and pay for each overage.
    Last edited by sw33t; 05-20-2005 at 04:35 PM.

New York, NY
    sw33t do you have any preferences in terms of bw quality?
    ServGrid - - Affordable and Reliable SSD Cloud Solutions
    Premium 10G Network, 2(N+1) Powerplant and SSD Performance
    Web, Reseller, KVM VPS, Storage and Private Cloud Hosting
    Click here to see our SSD Benchmarks!

colde that is good, nice one