Google Adsense and Dedicated Servers

Hey guys, i'm considering launching an advertising campaign for my dedicated server company, and I was wondering if anyone around here has any experience with it. I've done ad campaigns on adsense in the past for multiple web sites (including shared/reseller ones). With campaigns anywhere from $xxx, to $xx,xxx. I'm considering investing a decent amount into adsense for dedicated servers. However, shared/reseller campaigns on adsense are worthless. We were paying like $600/customer for it, which is insane. But, maybe dedicated server reselling isn't as bad since the market isn't *as congested*. Let me know some of your thoughts/comments/reccomendations about it. Thank you.

EDIT: Bah, I meant adwords, my apologies.

Adwords has been a complete waste for dedicated servers in my experience.
    Fork Networking - 1995-2010+
    Colocation & Dedicated Hosting
    West Coast, 99.999% uptime.
    <www.forked.net>

I really don't know of any hosts that are happy with AdWords ROI...

If you have a big budget (which it sounds like you do), maybe an iNET campaign.
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

iNet campaigns don't require a huge budget, for the record

ask yourself this, how many server administrators and large businesses are going to turn to google search for dedicated servers? I say little to none. My reasoning is this...Most server administrators, most likely the ones buying servers, are savvy enough to do their research prior to buying. They are also very familiar with adsense and realize that it is in no way related to the quality or reputation of a company. Therefore, I would concentrate on alternative methods of advertising.

Whenever you are setting out to do advertising, picture who the buyer is most likely to be, then stereotype! Where does this person go on the web, what do they like, what do they eat, where do they live, etc. etc etc.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

Originally posted by BenEDH
    iNet campaigns don't require a huge budget, for the record
    Yes, but I've read here in multiple threads that to run an effective iNET campaign, you need to have a large budget. I know that the minimum is $250, which won't empty your wallet, but I doubt the effectiveness of a $250 campaign, but I could be wrong.
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

Granted; I was referring to a large budget in the 10,000s... You can easily get good ROI with a budget of under $2000