two domains for sale

www.bellylaughter.com - pr4 domain name, has been in DMOZ for very long time. Trafic stats http://www.bellylaughter.com/webalizer/web/
    Website has not been updated for a long time. Starting bid at least 50 USD

www.dipsdick.com - pr0, no traffic. Starting bid 8 USD

Send your offers here or privately.
    QBEM, s.r.o. Webhosting, domain registration, vps, server management. US/DE/SK
    www.qbem.com
    OpenVz and KVM virtual servers located in Germany and Slovakia. 24/7 support

Does bellylaughter.com include the website or any of the content?
    Jonathan Opie, Jonathan Opie Web Design
    [jonathanopie.com]

it includes everything, domain name with the content that is there at this time.
    www.qbem.com

OK then, I'll open with an offer of $50... assuming no cost to transfer ownership of name? Where is it registered? As for content, would you be providing access to the present server, or sending a .zip copy of the files? (doesn't matter to me either way).

How come none of the pictures show up for me on the site?
    [jonathanopie.com]

I will offer $60 for www.bellylaughter.com
    Adrian K.

AwesomePHP.com - Turnkey PHP Scripts with PayPal IPN

<<Subscribed to Thread>>

too hard hotlinking protection, it does not allow to show the pictures from the original site ;-) it's fixed now.

domain is on my Enom's account and the one who is going to transfer it to his registrar pays all the fees.
    www.qbem.com

thanks for fixing the hotlinking problem, I saw that images were not loading. Did you happen to overlay the domain on external linked images?
    Adrian K.

Thanks for fixing the pics...

Offer upped to $65.
    [jonathanopie.com]

akws, no the pictures were served from this domain but .htaccess was not correctly set.
    www.qbem.com

I will still take the domain for $75.
    Adrian K.

I was in a rush and forgot to say that only credit card, epassporte or moneybookers are accepted as payment methods. NO PAYPAL.

AKWS is the highest bidder until now. Will end this sale soon.
    www.qbem.com

bidding ends tonight (23:00 GMT+1) and the highest bid is $250 so far
    www.qbem.com

sold for 280 USD. thank you all...
    www.qbem.com