UK unmetered dialup - Reseller ?

I'm looking for the ability to resell an unmetered (not 0845) dialup service. I have a few customers using things like AOL who are not happy with the service. At least 1 of them dosen't have permission to install ADSL as they're in shared accomodation and therefore have to retain dialup.

Anyone know of somewhere that I can purchase a servcie I can mark up a small % and resell under my brand ? Ideally with no or a very low startup cost as I only have a few customers needing the service, so I'm looking more at covering costs and providing value added service rather than huge profits.

most ISP's have a reseller system where you sell the internet at a normal price to the users and you ither get a payment per month or a one off payment.

I know that, but most seem to have dumped this service in favour of ADSL, hence my request for reccomendation

oh yes in the UK they would mostlikely have, here in Australia nearly every ISP has a reseller system, im sure if you look around at some ISP's then they will also have the same system.