* Seeking vBulletin Design Enhancement Services

Good day,

I am seeking the services of a professional vBulletin designer who is also proficient in the coding of the program to enhance and improve my current site.

Please take note that I operate an adult messageboard community that caters to a much different audience than the traditional mainstream adult site.

This means that if you are not 18 years of age or older, or if such a site would offend you then please read no further as this thread does not apply to you.

###########################

The following is a description in the areas of the site I wish to have worked on:

1. Ad Space
    Why is this first? Well that is because the site is membership free (for now). The goal here is to maximize the amount ad space we can make available without making it cumbersome for the visitor to navigate around. Pop-up or exit ads are not acceptable.

2. Buttons and Emoticons
    For too long we have been plagued with the default graphic set of vBulletin. Recently some work has been done to change this, but they are not nearly as sleek or fitting as we had hoped. We are in desperate need of someone who does this work professionally.

3. Header Overhaul
    The original and still current header was honestly created in FrontPage and loaded directly into the header template. That should give you a rough idea of table-ish creation exists there. I am looking for something similar to the one here with dropdown menus as well since we have a lot of Artist subforums and other links.

###########################

Those are the key areas of interest I am looking to have done on the site as of right now. This can of course change as we get into it, but I believe this will be satisfactory.

In regards to the payment amount for this job I am open to quote bids within reason. Just to make it clear, I am NOT looking for a NEW design. I merely wish to improve upon the one we have now.

To give you an idea, I am not looking to go into the 4 figure range, but obviously would not expect any professional to take any less than 3 figures.

Please PM me with your bid along with a portfolio on preferably a design site where I can view them. I personally believe that a designer should have their own site created and completed before they work on others.

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by Theater; 05-20-2005 at 08:09 AM.

ProDesigner4u – Design Group is pleased to offer you graphic, web design and development services.

ProDesigner4u.com is web design studio made up of a talented team of creative designers, with each member specializing in a different area of the Internet. Our team specializes in high quality website design and development solutions at affordable prices. Our international team of certified professionals will work with you to design a site that meets your needs... Now and in the future.

If you are interested in our services please contact us by email info@prodesigner4u.com or aol - proD4u2004, yahoo - pro_designer4u.

Best Regards,
    Vik(CEO).

Check out www.vbcore.com, they are probably the most experienced vBulletin designers, they do nothing but vBulletin work, I HIGHLY recommend them, they did a GREAT job on my forum.

- Mark

*offtopic* xplode whats your forum link?
    *ontopic* i recommend vbcore.com too they do a great job

http://www.sleekskins.com

We can do this job for you, get in touch.