Where To Buy A Domain Name For Cheap?

My regular company, EV1servers.net is currently "not selling Domains at this time." I need an alternative.

Thanks.

Bump, please.

thanks, Bakie.

Any others?

Melancon,

I have 150 domains with Registerfly.com and its very stable with very nice control panel.

Namecheap and Godaddy are also big names with almost similar prices.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Domain Names
    Custom Web Development • Mobile Application Development • SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

I had been generally pleased with registerfly until recently a problem occurred. After almost two weeks, the problem is still just partialy solved. It took their technical support stuff a long time to answer tickets, and the quality of responses I got wasn't always good. So I wouldn't recommend registerfly (unless all you want is to register domains but don't intend to actually use them...).

at 6000+ names RegisterFly is excellent and I use them exclusively for important names. They are also ICANN accredited
    Domain Maven

Well, I went with www.1and1.com. $5.99.

goto godaddy.com

Originally posted by Melancon
    Well, I went with www.1and1.com. $5.99.
    Be aware, the auto-renew is set to ON automatically with 1and1 and involves a whole convoluted effort to shut it off like faxing them a form.

fewcoin

Originally posted by dmaven
    at 6000+ names RegisterFly is excellent and I use them exclusively for important names. They are also ICANN accredited
    wow they got accredited, still using enom as backend or switched to their own?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I would choose GoDaddy over Network Solutions and Register.com. I have 1 name at Namecheap (which has good prices) and 1 at Enom (which I think is too expensive unless you're a reseller.)

Originally posted by Bashar
    wow they got accredited, still using enom as backend or switched to their own?
    Good question, maybe regfly can provide more info. I would imagine they would move to their own.
    Domain Maven