Question American hosting PHP

I need american hosting with PHP, with one or more emails, with sendmail, with 30 Mb minimum place... and traffic quiet big... And they must register domains and making hosting both znd wuickly... but... i don't know any hosting provider in america...
    Oh AND THE MAINST I NEED THEY WORK WITH WEBMONEY!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME PLZ!!! Does smb knows?
    IT IS VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!

What's webmoney? I am curious because we have a potential client just ask us that earlier this week.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••

it's a system of paying... internet system... webmoney.com

sprintserve... look maybe u know... some days ago i registered domain... how could i bye hosting from u and leave my domain name that i bought?????

How it works on the internet is this:

1. Domains is controlled by what is known as a "Domain Registrar"
    2. Hosting is done by guys called "Webhosting Company" example us.

To host a website, you have a domain from 1 and a webhosting plan from 2. You then point the domain by changing the nameservers provided by 2 at 1.

Does that explain anything?
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••