Post SPECIAL PROMO! ONLY 5 spots up for grabs!

Due to overwhelming response to the thread above, and as promised, i'm running a promo again.

What i am offering:
    Quality designs. Limited edition since its personally made for YOU. and not for anyone else. Current promo applies to static banners only. If you need an animated one, im sure we can work something out.
    Where to see examples:
    Be on the list of satisfied customers..
    How to contact me:
    PM or Email (email at biggdesign dot com) or MSN

"...A big thank you to biggdesign as his graphical work was exceptional in designing a banner for my websites advertising needs.

I wouldn't hesitate to use him again as the need arises!.."
    - Http://

"..Extremely cheap, professional looking, amazing turnaround time I couldn't have asked for anything more, our banner business stays here..."
    - Cameron Jones

"..All I can say is that these are superb!

Mine were very clean, simple, elegant, and professional at the same time. I ended up paying him almost double the amount, $10.99 is VERY cheap for what he does. I'd recommend getting in on this deal!

My future work goes to him without a doubt!..."
    - Http://

Start the ball rollin...~
    You must post and continue the list to be eligible for this promo

$6.66 banners

Provide contact details please. Successful bidders will be contacted via email/pm. Thank you.
    That Play Site
    Visual.Print.Identity >>Spread the Buzz

NSW, Australia
    Absolutely awesome banners for such a low price! Will most definately use him again in the future, a very happy customer here!
    Rob G.
    ShopManager - Sales & Repair Business Management Software

Seattle, WA
    Got some fabulous banners with amazing turnaround times. I will definitely be getting more in the future.

Thanks Again!
    Spry Virtual Server/VPS Hosting
    Linux Dedicated Resource Virtual Servers, Virtual Private Servers, WHM / cPanel Licensing
    VPSLink Cheap VPS XEN and OpenVZ
    CentOS, Fedora, Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware, cPanel, DirectAdmin, HostInABox, LAMP, Ruby pre-installed

Thanks for the kind words Rob and Cameron.
    That Play Site
    Visual.Print.Identity >>Spread the Buzz

Northamptonshire, UK
    I spoke to you back in mid December, paid the fee, and had my design guy contact you with images etc. Despite several emails we haven't heard anything more from you.

The last email requested that you refund teh payment I made to you via PayPal as we have now had soemone else do the banner as we couldn't wait any longer.
    Mick Beeby - Quality Helm Dedicated, Reseller & Shared Windows 2003 Hosting. UK & US based servers. - Modular ASP Content Management System