I feel really stupid.

I just watched the finale to "The Apprentice"... anyone else watch it?

That 26 year old girl Kendra won it. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I feel really stupid after watching that show. That girl who won is only 26 yrs old (she's only a year older than me) and she's freakin president of her own real estate company already. Look at me... I'm a stupid depressed loser... that is how I feel right now.

Keep working at it. You will get there. Age is nothing.

PS - I'm older than you and her I'm in my 30's, 32 to be exact.

Justin

Haha. It sucks to see millionaires and they are only like 17-18.

I'm not out to make millions just to live comfortably and enjoy what I'm doing.

Good luck to the hosts whose sole plan is to make millions or get rich quick.

Justin

Frosty,

I hope you don't really feel that way. Nobody is a loser.

I don't want to talk in catchy sayings but I really like the phrase that "Right Now Counts Forever". Just resolve to do your best from where you are right now. The past cannot be changed but the future is always before you.

I'm happy for Kendra too but there are goals in life far more important than material gain.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

portalplanet,

Yes good luck to them. I don't think it's realistic to make *millions* in hosting. One shot in a million for that one to happen :)

I have another business which I'm starting... to have my own line of specific clothing manufactured in china e.t.c... I hope it will succeed.

DevilDog, ya just makes you think about yourself when you see such successful people still so much into their youth :)
    Last edited by Frosty; 05-19-2005 at 10:58 PM.

Yeah but you can't measure yourself against what others have or do, you just have to do the best with what you have and be thankful for your own blessings.

I have two beautiful kids and an incredible wife and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I'm not saying I don't struggle with self doubt and envy but don't dwell on it because it is really poison for the soul. There are always going to be people smarter and more successful than I. In some cases I am deliberately less "successful" than I might be because I want to be a great husband and father first.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Originally posted by DevilDog
    Yeah but you can't measure yourself against what others have or do, you just have to do the best with what you have and be thankful for your own blessings.
    Great statement and exactly what I was about to post, but I do believe you said it better. Thanks!

Work hard at what you do, keep your head up, and "picture it" happening. Visualize yourself succeeding, and it will happen.

Take care,
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120