Can i see and use part of your TOS?

who can allow me to look and use part of their TOS? i just need part about the script/cgi-bin support. i don't think i'm have specific enought about what code/script/cgi-bin is support and not support.

some people are quite demanding that i must able to help them with all their code. i think i need a very specific script support clause in my TOS.

what is your code support policy and may i use it?

Call me crazy, but maybe you should look at what your hosting competitors and peers have in their TOS and emulate (not steal) what they include in theirs....

Just my 2 cents.

LH

Originally posted by LadyHost
    Call me crazy, but maybe you should look at what your hosting competitors and peers have in their TOS and emulate (not steal) what they include in theirs....

Just my 2 cents.

LH
    i want their permission to allow me to look and emulate. i can look at anyone's website and their TOS but i perfer to be honest and ask for permission first.

View TOS of sites and contact them and ask if you can use this this portion of their TOS or not!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Domain Names
    Custom Web Development • Mobile Application Development • SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

I don't see why "We aren't going to debug or give you any free website development" has to be in your ToS. Its not actually a Terms of Service, but something you won't provide.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I would make it a separate policy on a different page, not part of your TOS, simply stating that you don't help customers with code/design.
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

Have you heard of Hostlegal.com?

Originally posted by whatever
    Have you heard of Hostlegal.com?
    i just need a clause on script/code support. i don't think i need to tear up my existing TOS/AUP.

Originally posted by jt2377
    i just need a clause on script/code support. i don't think i need to tear up my existing TOS/AUP.
    I don't think that it needs to be a clause, or even be in your TOS. You can tell your customers that you don't support that, or make a separate policy, but is not the type of thing that usually goes in a TOS.
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth