[Want] Web Host Compare Site

I need a well-designed web hosting comparison site. Our domain name is We would have our top 10 best web hosts listed on the main page.

Need the following:

- Design includes logo.
    - Design that is unique to other comparison sites.
    - Different portals so we can track which sales are from which advertising avenues. For example,
    The above is just for example, since I do not want to have the words google, yahoo, findwhat, etc in the URL but you get the idea.
    - Would be similar to what you can see at and but with much different design (the last thing I want to do is copy from other sites... these are just as examples).

I could do all of this myself, except I don't have Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro anymore so I am outsourcing it out. Show me your portfolio if you have one and the pricing you would ask for.

Thank you.

ProDesigner4u Design Group is pleased to offer you graphic, web design and development services. is web design studio made up of a talented team of creative designers, with each member specializing in a different area of the Internet. Our team specializes in high quality website design and development solutions at affordable prices. Our international team of certified professionals will work with you to design a site that meets your needs... Now and in the future.

If you are interested in our services please contact us by email [email protected] or aol - proD4u2004, yahoo - pro_designer4u.

Best Regards,