Adult Site/Forum looking for Link Trades

Hello there,

I am looking to trade links with similar sites or such just too boost some traffic.

The site is geared towars college -mid twenties....basically getting the local girls to show their <fill in blank here>.

If interested send me a pm. I will also pm you the website and such.

Thanks.
    Chris

Re: Adult Site/Forum looking for Link Trades

Originally posted by TheComputerGuy
    Hello there,

I am looking to trade links with similar sites or such just too boost some traffic.

The site is geared towars college -mid twenties....basically getting the local girls to show their <fill in blank here>.

If interested send me a pm. I will also pm you the website and such.

Thanks.
    Hi there,

I am currently running a forum and although it is not of an adult nature. We would quite happily make a sticky post on our forums with a link to your website - in return for a link or small banner on yours. You may notice that we currently have very few users - don't worry! - We only opened a few days ago and me and my chief mod are just playing around with the coding at the moment.
    However, when promoted we are sure we will have a high user count and that your website will receive impressions as a result.
    The website is www.jdhosting.co.uk

It's something to think about,

Many thanks,

Jord
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius