hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : VPS Hosting Offers : Virtuozzo+Plesk/WHM Un-metered Bandwidth 10gb/256mb from $24.95 -- Windows from $35

Forum Jump

Virtuozzo+Plesk/WHM Un-metered Bandwidth 10gb/256mb from $24.95 -- Windows from $35

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2005, 11:58 AM
WHT Addict

Virtuozzo+Plesk/WHM Un-metered Bandwidth 10gb/256mb from $24.95 -- Windows from $35

Spry Select VPS plans still 25% off for WHT members! We've gotten tons of requests to bring back the Select 200 in the coupon, we've got brand new Dual Xeon 2.8ghz hardware nodes and are ready to go. For an extremely limited time we're also offering our Windows 2003 VPS servers for 50% off. Both of these coupons will expire Midnite 5/24 PST.

Spry is pleased to announce the availabilty of our new Select VPS hosting plans. Built on Virtuozzo, our VPS hosting platform is rock solid. Featuring free Plesk control panels, un-metered bandwidth, industry leading technical support, $0 setup, and 100% root access.

We’re so sure you’ll like our VPS servers that we offer a 30 day no-risk money-back guarantee on all our VPS products.

Please use the coupon code WHT-MAY05-3 for a 25% discount on our Select 100, 200, 300 and 400. The discount is good as long as your account is kept in good standing.

Many of our customers have scoured the web for the best web hosting company. They know quality when they see it, and that's why they love our products, our support, and our prices.

The 25% offer applies to any of the products listed below:

Linux VPS

Select VPS 100
1gb disk / 64mb RAM / 50gb Transfer
Debian 3 / Fedora Core 2 / Redhat 9 / Redhat Enterprise / Suse 9
Normally $19.95/mo 13.36 with discount
Pre-pay for one year for $11.15 monthly equivalent.

Select VPS 200
20gb Disk / 512mb RAM / Un-metered 1.5megabit Transfer
Plesk 7.5 (with SpamAssasin and Application Vault)
cPanel/WHM
Normally $79.95/mo 29.97 with discount
Pre-pay for one year for $24.95 monthly equivalent.

Select VPS 300
cPanel / Plesk / Fantastico
Free 10 domain Spam/Virus filter pack
Normally $79.95/mo 59.97 with discount
Pre-pay for one year for $49.96 monthly equivalent.

Select VPS 400
30gb Disk / 768mb RAM / Un-metered 1.5megabit Transfer
cPanel / Plesk / Fantastico
Free 30 domain Spam/Virus filter pack
Normally $99.95/mo 74.97 with discount
Pre-pay for one year for $62.47 monthly equivalent.

Windows VPS

Please use WINVPS-01 to receive a 50% discount on our Windows hosting packages!

WinVPS Gold
5gb disk / 128mb RAM / 50gb Transfer
Windows 2003
Remote Desktop
Administrator Access
Normally $69.95/mo 34.97 with discount

WinVPS Gold
10gb disk / 256mb RAM / 100gb Transfer
Windows 2003
Remote Desktop
Administrator Access
SQL 2003 Access
Normally $89.95/mo 44.97 with discount

Spry's datacenter is located in Seattle, Washington in the Westin Building. Spry utilizes several upstream BGP providers including Verio and Peer1, and is an active member of the Seattle Internet eXchange. Please use 66.249.3.5 as a test IP or download http://www.spry.com/test/bigfile.zip

Contact sales at 888.808.SPRY

Spry's datacenter is located in Seattle, Washington in the Westin Building. Spry utilizes several upstream BGP providers including Verio and Peer1, and is an active member of the Seattle Internet eXchange. Please use 66.249.3.5 as a test IP or download http://www.spry.com/test/bigfile.zip

Contact sales at 888.808.SPRY

CentOS, Fedora, Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware, cPanel, DirectAdmin, HostInABox, LAMP, Ruby pre-installed

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2005, 12:12 PM
MAOMPSMITCUT (rmbr this? lol)

Hm... typon on original pricing for VPS 200? :p

How much would it cost to throw on fantastico for VPS 200? Also, are the 1.5mbit hard capped or burstable?

Old 05-19-2005, 12:28 PM
WHT Addict

Definitely a mistake on the origional price. The Select 200 origional price is $39.95/mo. The 1.5megabits is not burstable currently. Fantastico is available for $2.95 monthly or free with an annual pre-pay.

CentOS, Fedora, Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu, Slackware, cPanel, DirectAdmin, HostInABox, LAMP, Ruby pre-installed

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2005, 01:49 PM
MAOMPSMITCUT (rmbr this? lol)

Do you offer RVSkin? How much would it cost for 2 or 3mbit bandwidth?

Thanks for the quick reply

Old 05-19-2005, 01:58 PM
WHT Addict

RVSkin will be up by the end of the week for the same price as Fantastico -- $2.99/mo. I could move you to the 3mb unmetered for an additional $49.99/mo.

Old 05-21-2005, 12:10 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

You PM me regard to 25% off is not working in your shopping cart. IDD calls to your sales but no one pickup for so long.

Old 05-21-2005, 12:26 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Call the Second time a sales had pickup. So I place order on the phone and using credit card verified on the spot. Very good service. I Located in Country Singapore. Normally my other provider server got into problem and I call them, they hardly understand my english and to e-mail them instead.

Your Salesguy is very good.

Old 05-21-2005, 10:37 AM
Web Hosting Evangelist

I have sent you a message earlier on but haven't heard from you

Old 05-21-2005, 04:36 PM
WHT Addict

Raptors,

Check your PM -- sorry I missed that one somehow.

Old 05-22-2005, 07:01 PM
WHT Addict

I am somewhat interested in this, mostly because my current VPS offers no support at all with the exception of rebooting.

Out of curiosity, how difficult would to be to migrate my current VPS from another host to yours?

I'm not sure if I can recieve PMs ... I tried to PM you but it told me I don't have access to see the PM page.

Old 05-22-2005, 07:48 PM
WHT Addict

Pryach,

If you have a cPanel/Plesk based VPS the migration should be pretty easy from your existing host. What type of control panel do you currently have?

Old 05-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

If I order a Debian VPS, can I change it to Redhat later? Will that be free or an extra cost?

Old 05-23-2005, 11:26 AM
WHT Addict

Cyb,

Your welcome to change OS templates on down the line. We will do up to 1 rebuild free monthly. After that there is a $25 charge.

Regards,

Cameron

Old 05-25-2005, 09:39 PM
WHT Addict

Hmmmm, is this right

Quote:
Select VPS 200
Plesk 7.5 (with SpamAssasin and Application Vault)
cPanel/WHM
Normally $79.95/mo 29.97 with discount
Pre-pay for one year for $24.95 monthly equivalent.
May not just be a typo on the price, I have a select 200 and I am not getting 20GB space nor 512MB memory.

Old 05-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

I to am also intrested in that same plan but i get different on the site, + coupon is not working

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
IT Monitoring Solution Anturis Adds Parallels Plesk Integration Web Hosting News 2014-02-26 09:58:52
GoDaddy Continues Web Hosting Refresh with Windows Hosting Updates Web Hosting News 2013-12-03 11:42:12
Cirrus Tech Improves Plesk Integration, Expands OS Offerings with VPS Services Web Hosting News 2012-09-28 14:21:20
Parallels Plesk Panel Vulnerability Revealed by Hacker Selling Exploit Web Hosting News 2012-07-11 10:34:13
Web Host Cirrus Tech Launches Windows Server Cloud Virtual Hosting Web Hosting News 2012-05-18 15:42:47