Question Need a reseller or dedicated server

Heres the situation, i'm a web designer hosting mainly my own sites but a few client sites, I need a reliable UK reseller or dedicated server solution.

My budget can stretch to about 50 p/m.

I have a reseller account at the moment with prowebspace so you can imagine my pain

I would like cpanel as really comfortable with the GUI.

Im fairly new to dedicated server so would like to know what to expect and how easy it is to maintain.

Bear in mind that I as time goes by I plan to have many more sites added.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If your looking for a server which is located in the UK costs will be high, a dedicated server would cost way over your budget of 50 p/m, Id say you went for a reseller, not sure from which company though.

Doesn't have to be a uk host, a reputable US host would suffice, because i live in the uk just would make things more simple.

50 for a UK based host dedicated with C-Panel is pushing it. You should however have no trouble finding a decent reseller for that price. You could probably also just about get a manage C-Panel server in the US (just)

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Originally posted by d33zine
    Doesn't have to be a uk host, a reputable US host would suffice, because i live in the uk just would make things more simple.
    You could look at places like
    www.layeredtech.com For budget servers
    However i think just a reseller would be alot better and it will save you alot of money too, You should browse the offers section.

Originally posted by vaserv
    50 for a UK based host dedicated with C-Panel is pushing it. You should however have no trouble finding a decent reseller for that price. You could probably also just about get a manage C-Panel server in the US (just)

Rus
    Any idea of any companies close to $100 for a managed one, how easy are they to use compared to reseller account I currently have?

What are your resource requirements?
    A VPS server might be your best bet. Try ServInt.

Thats one of the problems not quite sure what resource requirements I need, all i know is I want cpanel/WHM. As far as spec goes i'm not quite sure how much of a difference it makes, apart from hard disk could be approx 20GB apart from that quite flexible.

Thats one of the problems not quite sure what resource requirements I need, all i know is I want cpanel/WHM. As far as spec goes i'm not quite sure how much of a difference it makes, apart from hard disk could be approx 20GB apart from that quite flexible.
    20Gb is alot of space to use, what you going to be hosting on it?

Sorry I meant 2Gb sorry, not much sleep last night

I thought saw well have a look at
    www.site5.com

Check the offers section theres millions posted that meet your requirements once you like a host search for reviews one them.
    Good Day & Happy Searching

Sorry I meant 2Gb sorry, not much sleep last night

The starter VPS with ServInt is 10gb/200gb

You have full control over your server but it is also fully managed. Similar to a big reseller account but better.

ServInt $49 not bad, anyone know how reliable these guys are and what the supports like, since the last host am being very cautious.

Thanks for all your help btw