Hybrid View

Need Flash Movie Created.

Please quote some prices. I know exactly what I want because there is one already made.

Thanks.
    Devon Dunham (Owner, Sharpnet/DDoS Host)
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation and Server Management Solutions

Protecting your online infrastructure.

Est. 1998.

Maybe you should provide more information. Your thread is like me starting a thread with "Need template, please quote some prices. I know exactly what I want because there is one already made."
    John Heslop

check out netasis.com

I'm pretty sure it is owned by the same person who owns demodemo.com.

There is not too much information that needs to be provided. If you can do flash movies with audio voice overs, then you can complete this project with the graphics I supply and the example I would like imitated.
    Devon Dunham (Owner, Sharpnet/DDoS Host)
    Advanced DDoS Mitigation and Server Management Solutions

Protecting your online infrastructure.

Est. 1998.

Originally posted by DD-SNC
    There is not too much information that needs to be provided. If you can do flash movies with audio voice overs, then you can complete this project with the graphics I supply and the example I would like imitated.
    Nope. Its only useful to you for you to know exactly what you want. Doesn't help anyone looking to give you a quote. You have to give some specifics - like how long the movie will be (at the very least) plus you have to give some ideas of the "examples" you want.

If you want to keep things private you also have the option of just stating you have a project and interested parties can contact you by PM for specifics in order to give you an intelligent quote.

I can make flash movies with audio voice overs… Please let me know your complete requirements so I can let you know price and everything…

Thanks & Regards,
    |> Zakpatel.com

check out: theodysium.com

we serve all flash and 3d requirements!