ePassporte.net -- any reviews?

Hello,

I wish to apply for the Anonymous VISA card they offer. But I need to read some reviews from you first.

Also, I don't understand very well the difference between personal and business accounts, and I didn't notice any fees tree on their site too. Can someone provide this info? Fee for purchase or to send/receive funds, upload funds, withdraw funds..?

Signed up for their cards some time back so did many of our clients. After using them for 1 month, they then cancelled all accounts and kept some of the funds for themselves. I wouldn't touch them now...

Oh, I thought they're professionals. Which accounts they cancelled? And they haven't specified any reason for cancellation?

Originally posted by columbus
    Signed up for their cards some time back so did many of our clients. After using them for 1 month, they then cancelled all accounts and kept some of the funds for themselves. I wouldn't touch them now...

Sounds strange, I though too that they was professionals. As far as I know, then CCBILL are behind epassport !

I am using them right now.

The Personal Visa is like any VISA Debit card while the Business Visa allows you to use the account to set up affiliate accounts so as to be able to pay them.

There are two kinds of accounts, one is the Virtual VISA which is an VISA account without the physical card, you basically can use it to make online payment and as a peer-to-peer funds transfers between epassporte account holders something like Paypal.

The VISA Electron card is a physical card which can be used as an ATM Card and also as a VISA Debit Card. You can only use the card only to make purchases from vendors who uses an electronic merchant account.

You can find the fees here

https://www.epassporte.com/secure/jsp/Fees.jsp

Basically, if you just opt for the Virtual VISA, it is just $5 a year. The Debit Card is $35 a year.

There is no fees to use the card to make purchases. However, top up would cost you $5 per $100. Peer to Peer transfers is $0.25 per transaction. Withdrawl from ATM Machine would cost you $2

They cancelled the accounts for no reason. This was after having discussions via phone with their account executive. I think they got scared because we sent them too much business and they thought it was too risky somehow.... Who knows....

Thanks eddy for the info.

Thanks columbus for the clarification.

I recently sent a few basic questions about the delivery of their ATM card, mailing system, and the ePverify...they only got back to me saying .. " Please call for further assistance.. I hope this is useful.. " Maybe I'm blind..but there wasn't any answer. hehe

Originally posted by columbus
    Columbus,

Are you saying that ePassporte did not give you
    back your money?

They gave back my money less their fees.

Okay, I got a shock just now.

Anyway, it is difficult to trust a 3rd part processor now.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by trinitron
    Sounds strange, I though too that they was professionals. As far as I know, then CCBILL are behind epassport !
    It is Paycom that runs Epassporte, not Ccbill.