Worldpay and php integration

Hi all!

I'm quite new with using worldpay, and I find it quite difficult to understand.

Is there anyone here who knows how to integrate worldpay with a site using php?

Thanks for your help.

I'm not too sure what you're asking, but I just do a post to their payment page. It's pretty straightforward.

Hi there!

I'm assuming this is the junior integration payment, right? I'm sorry, I'm quite new at this... you have to ask Worldpay to for an installation id?

What integration method you have ?
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

If you can explain what you really want to do , I might be able to help you.
    :: Unlimited Reseller Hosting :: Host UNLIMITED DOMAINS resell web hosting services at your own price and brand. Complete transparency in every aspect...
    Special Windows Reseller plans Now Available
    :: R-e-s-e-l-l-e-r-H-o-s-t-i-n-g-S-i-t-e-.c-o-m ::

WWW.RESELLERHOSTINGSITE.COM

Hi all,

I have junior integration... I like to make a payment form for some educational service, and also would like to let worldpay callback my site so that I would know that the transaction was successful.

Thanks.

Hello,

Have you seen the 'integration' section of their support site? http://www.worldpay.com/admin

Have a read through there and you'll find some useful information.

Chris

Thanks very much!

It works.