reseller plans that you can sell as reseller plans

I am familiar with reseller plans but I amwondering if there is anyone that allows you to sell reseller plans within your own reseller plan

You probably should look at a VPS for this. There are workarounds, but none I heard were good...
    New site: www.talkutas.com

vaserv mentioned it in this thread

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=405859
    Last edited by CD Burnt; 05-19-2005 at 01:01 AM.

reseller zoom can do that for sure. a friend of mine uses it, and its also stated in their faq
    its also completely anonymous. One thing i dont like there... i dont think you can have personalized nameservers (public IPS, BUT personalised.)

Voltage hosting gave it to me for free on a trial, and on my account at varhosting i got it for free WITHOUT even asking for it. I didnt even know about private/personalised nameservers.

Re: reseller plans that you can sell as reseller plans

Originally posted by kpsservices
    I am familiar with reseller plans but I amwondering if there is anyone that allows you to sell reseller plans within your own reseller plan
    Yes, these are available. Alternatively you might like to consider a dedicated server (or virtual server) which will provide a larger amount of resale possibility.

Instead of trying to work around what is not normally done, try looking at a mid-size VPS. You have root access, build apache the way you need and can set up reseller accounts all day long.
    The price can surprise you for what you get in return.

true dirigo.. but for example i dunno unix at all.. i know how to use WHM/Cpanel, nothing more... wont the company i buy from fell frustrated if i keep asking "stupid" questions?

There are no stupid questions. Only opportunities to educate the client.
    That is part of the host selection process, finding one that fits your needs and is a good fit with you. After all, the host serves you.

You can also have a look at this thread:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=404727
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Hi,

I am afraid that ResellerZoom do not allow you to sell reseller plans within your own reseller plan

Here's the FAQ from ResellerZoom:

Can resellers create sub-resellers?

No. A reseller can't create sub-reseller accounts but you can resell our reseller accounts as your own.

No. A reseller can't create sub-reseller accounts but you can resell our reseller accounts as your own.
    Thats a little confusing, They should elaborate on that a little, can someone explain in depth a little?

I think it means as a reseller you just work as like an affiliate of them. You sell their reseller plans as if it was your own....

VPS will be best for this and having a reseller of a reseller can get a but confusing.
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

NHJohn,
    You are correct, in that resellerzoom requires you to act as an affiliate. You sell their packages, they own them, you do not . You end up providing support to clients you sold somebody elses packages to...

In order to create a reseller account in cPanel's WHM, you need access as root. When you have WHM root access, there are all sorts of functions available to you that are not present in a reseller's WHM. You can assign reseller status to any account or remove it.

WHM at the reseller's level is a reduced version that does not allow server manipulation or the creation of reseller accounts.

I believe you can sell reseller zoom packages as your own, not within yours. You juts buy a package from them and sell it further. The anonimity is there.

The only thing is that you will get billed by them, then you have to bill your client.

Originally posted by Aurelian
    I believe you can sell reseller zoom packages as your own, not within yours. You juts buy a package from them and sell it further. The anonimity is there.

The only thing is that you will get billed by them, then you have to bill your client.
    This is correct. You sell them as your own and they belong to you under your billling account. You do not act as an affiliate.
    IO Zoom
    https://www.iozoom.com

If you need to create reseller accounts, your best bet is to get a dedicated server. They aren't that exspensive anymore. Just get a couple of reseller clients and you have the server covered.