Exclamation Tech Support Jobs; No pay, free benefits.

Hello,

I work at Illusionfxnet as Chief Technology Officer and Chief Staff Officer. We are currently looking for two or more potential tech support staff. This is a purely educational experience of working in a small business and therefore will not be paying you. However in compensation for working, you will receive free lifetime hosting on our servers and network. We are ultimately looking for two or more nice, courteous people who can work at different times of the day.
    One requirement is you should be familiar with mainstream technologies such as cPanel/WHM and RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 and the use of SSH with Bash or TCSH. Non-essential skills are to be knowledgeable of Kayako eSupport and Modernbill.
    If you interested please provide us with the information below.

First Name: Required;
    Last Initial: Required
    Experience: RHEL 3 and/or 4; cPanel/WHM; SSH w/ BASH or TCSH.
    Friendliness: Important, callous people need not apply.

Extra Information: Anything else, you think may be important for us to make a decision, past references, past jobs, or are you just interested in learning something about small businesses.

You can apply by posting here, or PMing me. Our website address is: illusionfxnet.com
    Last edited by the_pm; 09-29-2006 at 03:27 PM.

Would you be able to contat me on msn please?

karl (@) karl89 . co . uk

Thanks,
    Karl

Randy
    Tellez
    Lots of experince with cPanel and WHM

You have an AIM or MSN screenname RandyT?

aim: XeG Randy XeG
    msn: randytellezjr@msn.com

First Name: Tin
    Last Initial: P.
    Experience: Experianced working with and providing support for cPanel/WHM. Very little experiance in ssh and rh, looking to improve.

Extra Information: Currently run a small hosting website. It's been around for a year now and has a small client base. I recieve 1 ticket a month so It requires very little maintainace on my part. I'm looking to better prepare myself with providing tech support and to be more knowledgeable.

aim: tinner10tin
    email: tin@falconville.com

First Name : Ruth
    Last Initial : P
    Experience : Lots with cPanel and WHM and very very keen for any other experience I can gain

Extra Information: I have reseller accounts and have experience in looking after a small number of customers and support tickets and helping them out with cPanel/ WHM. Lots of free time though and I'm really keen to learning as much as I can with the industry with more experience. Plus I also think I am a friendly person, I have been a customer for a long time and have come to know what friendly support should be like

Thanks
    MSN or email : lucyinthesky178[@]hotmail.com
    OR PM Me

Is the spot still open?
    If yes, can you please contact me on yahoo

leapinglangoor@yahoo.co.in

These positions are still available, I will try and contact all applicants this weekend.

Hi there,
    You seem to have a very nice site, but it's spelling/grammar could use a bit of work. May want to hire someone to check it. I'd do it, if interested. Nice forums too.

First Name: Shanx
    Last Initial: P
    Experience:
    Working for 3 years with RHEL 3, and few months ( 5-6 ) with RHEL 4.
    Been Using cPanel for the past year. Used to use WHM, but cPanel turned out to be better.
    Also Working with SSH w/ Bash, for the past 2 months.

Friendliness: That's up to you to decide, Sll I can say is I've got a good email etiquitte and am polite to customers.

Extra Information: I'm a student at IIT - Indian Institute of Technology, doing my B.Tech 2nd semester with Cs. Part time free lance programmer. Designed over 15 sites and 350 components in the past 6 years. Extra experience:

HTML : I was well... born with it
    PHP : 3 yrs of experience, over 15 sites and 350 components
    Mysql : Began PHP and Mysql almost simultaneously. I can say I've mastered it.

1. I want to know how hosts work from inside; never had a chance to.
    2. I've heard the IllusionFX Net has a good hosting; As a matter of fact, most of my friends host with you. I wanted to try it out, but never had a chance.

email: leapinglangoor@yahoo.co.in

MSN - brilliant_name@hotmail.com
    ICQ - 170616082

Name: Tim Harvey

Experience:
    LINUX
    Red Hat Linux
    Red Hat Enterprise Linux
    CentOS
    Fedora
    Debian
    FreeBSD

WINDOWS
    Windows NT 4
    Windows 2000
    Windows 2003

CONTROL PANELS
    cPanel/WHM
    DirectAdmin
    Plesk
    Ensim
    Helm

Tim, added you to my MSN list, will drop you a line when I see you.

Shanx, you are just what I am looking for do you have an AIM or MSN screenname we could communicate through, more reliable than email transmissions. If so you may PM it to me or post it here, depending on whether you want to keep it private or public.

Ok, You can catch me on AIM - leapinglangoor

Added, I will talk with you whenever I see you on.

It didn't seem to inform me. Just send me a mesg or mail me @ leapinglangoor@yahoo.co.in. This should be the best thing to do considering the time zone problems.