Animal Welfare Activists More Aggressive

That is sick I hope they all get locked up...

Kerry has mentioned ALF a few times in some of his last posts but I had never heard of them until today.. What poor excuses for animal activists.

Originally posted by OKI-Paul
    That is sick I hope they all get locked up...

Kerry has mentioned ALF a few times in some of his last posts but I had never heard of them until today.. What poor excuses for animal activists.

ALF and ELF are both well known to cause damage. Example like 3 or 4 years ago in California it was ALF I believe who caused millions in damage in a SUV car lot.

Then ALF again buring down condos that worth a lot.

They are probably led by Lauren Stephens.
    I'm sure she has lots of spare time now that she is banned from WHT.

Originally posted by blue27
    [B]They are probably led by Lauren Stephens.
    I was thinking the same thing myself. While I have nothing against her she seemed to always side with any 'animal rights' organization a lot regardless of what they did.

Yes, it was just this year that became aware of ALF's domestic terrorist operations in the US. I've written a letter to congress. I mean if were to beat terrorism it must start at home and since our government is focused on world-wide terrorism these activist groups are growing in size, which could mean big trouble for our animal industries. Recently, I became aware of PETA's call in day for "Wet Seal Stores", which was encouraging harassment.

http://www.peta-sucks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3541

I just got off the phone with CEO Joel Waller and he was a very nice man and my response to him is he has my full support in the matter. I was talking to him about the peta2.com thread and how they're harassing him. He was telling me that yes peta is calling him and harassing him and they some of them are throwing things at his 7-year-old son and harassing his 89-year-old mother in the process. I also found out that he doesn't even carry fur in the stores.
    Kerry Jones

Freaky little alien is never up to any good! .

But seriously, these people getting harassed need to buy tazers and keep a few large zip ties nearby for just such occasions .
    Myles Loosley-Millman - admin@prioritycolo.com
    Priority Colo Inc. - Affordable Colocation & Dedicated Servers.
    Two Canadian facilities serving Toronto & Markham, Ontario
    http://www.prioritycolo.com

Hmm, that article covered the whole considering themselves on a higher moral plane pretty much summerized my feelings, there are much better ways to get what you want then harassing and trying to kill people.