Domain naam adviser?

Is there a website that can advise you on domain names?

For example you type in CAR and get a list:

Buycar
    Sellcar

etc
    etc
    etc

?

I'll be interested in other responses but I always found DirectNic to offer good suggestions if I entered in a name.

Looks like these guys will do the research for you for a fee:
    http://www.nameevolution.com/

I don't have any info on how good they are.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

thank you, and do you know a site where I can search how many people search for a certain keyword?

Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Johnburk
    thank you, and do you know a site where I can search how many people search for a certain keyword?
    Bashar gave good links for keyword research. I would only recommend to you that the key to a successful site is not spending a ton of money getting the "perfect domain" with a keyword in it. It will not yield the advantage you think it might. It is important to link the name to the content to make it memorable but you're not going to get a huge advantage that would make it worth spending several hundred $$ to buy a domain from a broker. If you can find a great name researching on your own and it doesn't cost you more than average then great but just be careful not to overspend on a domain is all I'm suggesting.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site