Router keeps rebooting, by itself

I have a Siemens 5940 router on a T1 line that feeds 4 servers and 2 workstations. For some reason yesterday it started rebooting itself almost once an hour. Siemens support is about useless, so I'm wondering if any one here has any idea what could cause this.

TIA

Check the power supply, since overheating is possible.
    It is possible for the router to be on it`s way to heavens as well....
    If you can, paly with it, remove some of the machines, see what would happen & etc.
    If none of this helps, I believe that you can ask for replacment.

I contacted tech support (at last) and they did some tests. I am colocating a box that is running an irc server and it seems it's the target of DDoS attacks. I adjusted the stateful firewall and it seemed to stabilze for a few hours. Then it started all over again.

What is the major concensus on irc servers? Do you guys have any feelings about them?

And is my router too weak for this purpose?

TIA

I have run several IRC servers before and I never had any problems with dDos attacks making my router unstable. Then again I have a Cisco pix firewall. Cheaper firewalls/routers are not built to deal with large scale dDos attacks so you might want to consider upgrading the router. You don't need to necessarily get a Pix firewall as I am sure that there are numerous other firewalls that will do an excellent job.
    ~ Nick

I dont think that Ddos attakcs are making you unstable, you know, once I had a box that was rebooting itself but every 3 sec's. Literally. So I couldn't even start the OS. The problem was that the power supply got damaged...

So I think it's a hardware problem

It was definitely a defective router. I replaced it with an old Cisco 3640 and all is well. Thanks guys.