Looking for someone to help write guide of Web Host Manager (WHM)

I want my service to have a little extra than other reseller services, so I was working on creating a unique guide for resellers. Now, this guide will not be too long, but will be enough for people with little or no experience to get their reseller package going.

Here are the topics I have thought of, and only need a few paragraphs on each:
    - OVERVIEW
    - GETTING STARTED
    - CHANGING DNS
    -USING WHM
    - SETTING UP CLIENTS
    - SUPPORTING CLIENTS
    - YOUR HOSTING SITE
    - RESELLER FAQ
    - PRIVATE NAMSERVERS
    - USING FTP
    - CPANEL'S FILE MANAGER

I just want something that everyone can understand, with good English and grammar. I don't need you to work on the way it looks on the site, I will do that,ut I would like short paragraphs as much as they can to keep it easy to read but still flowing.

If you think you can do this, should be quite a simple job, PM me your price for the whole set. I am looking for a good deal, plus I would like that these tutorials are not available on any other website as I would like it to be a unique element of my site, as I said. If you can also recommend any other topics you would write about WHM that you think would be of use to reseller clients then by all means suggest them.

I woul pay via PayPal, and hope that I could have the tutorials ready in a week or so.

Thank You

PS. If you are unable to PM me because I haven't made many posts, please email wht@hostgap.com

You can visit cPanel for a guide that has already been completed by the developers of the control panel themselves.

WHM: http://www.cpanel.net/docs/whm/
    cPanel: http://www.cpanel.net/docs/cpanel/

Hope this helps.

I'm also looking for a kind of personal unique one

Hostgap,

I would just incorporate the help docs that HeadBeaver pointed out. You may also want to look at demodemo.com for some flash tutorials. They have step by step visual walk throughs that would help your customers understand the process of each individual task.

Do you think it would look as professional as a personal guide?
    PS. I do have flash tutorials to use on top of the guide

I can help

I can help, $40 or it can be worked out.

Thanks for the offers I'll try to review them all. Would be nice if you have any examples if you've done this kind of thing before.

I also have sales positions based on commission. People who need extra cash should email for more info

Thanks!

Ill give you an example when I get home.