UK Army Spoof Amarillo video

Pretty good!!!! Funny Brits

http://x6.putfile.com/videos/13614285926.wmv
    Last edited by the_pm; 11-15-2007 at 09:57 AM.

Tinyurl is the answer for posting long urls!!!

Was on the news last night... Took down the Ministry of Defence mail server because it was so popular!
    Steve

thats quality

I saw it on the news as well.
    Wasn't it posted here a few days before? WHT bringing you the stories as they happen!
    Peter Hall
    Tera Web Hosting
    UK Web Hosting and Backup Storage

Its brilliant, I'm a big fan of peter kay anyawy and its good to see he's keeping the lad's entertained as well.

Originally posted by slice16
    thats brilliant

the peter kay one was crap tho (but he isnt funny )
    Sacrilege. How can you say he isn't funny??? So what if it is your "Personal Opinion". The guy is funny, Fact.

The best part of the video is when Ronnie Corbett falls over, no doubt.
    Peter Hall
    Tera Web Hosting

starfinder,

You must remember that Peter Kay is from the North of England, his jokes are purely for a Northern England audience. I know many people from Southern Britain who simply don't understand half the jokes he makes.

I am from Yorkshire myself, Peter Kay, in my view, is one of the greatest localised comedians of all time, I always end up crying with laughter when I watch him, but if I lived in the South I would have no idea at all.

If you yourself, starfinder, live in Southern Britain, then you certainly have a lot of knowledge of our life up here if you find him funny.

Anyway enough said, in simple terms, Peter Kay is only funny if you have come from the same or similar background to him.

Although, didn't we all take a trip to Cesspool once a week when we were kids.

Very funny.
    Rich
    Husband, Father, Retired Marine, Geek

im from the north of england myself, manchester to be precise, around 10mins drive to bolton, peter kays home town.,

I think he isnt funny mostly because he 'states the odvious', the jokes arent clever in any way.. people only laugh for two reasons :

1) Its silly, his facial expressions etc... whats that with the garlic bread joke any way??
    2) Every one else laughs

Any way, this is a little off topic

Im from the south of england, and i think peter kay is hilarious. I dont think its to do where your from, but more your sense of humour.

Ben
    Ben Doherty
    Web Development Director
    Orbital Net Ltd - www.orbital.net – Leading UK Internet Solutions Provider
    Hosting | Colocation | Dedicated Servers | National ADSL | Leased Lines | Wireless Broadband

I watched live at the bolton albert halls and i nearly wet myself it was that funny

Just for the record, i am from the midlands and find him, quite frankly, hilarious.

I agree to an extent that you have to understand the culture, but not necessarily have to be 'northern'.
    Peter Hall
    Tera Web Hosting

Thats fantastic, the song is great - the soldiers do it great. Good on them. Glad the MoD took it all in good spirit
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

I'm from south england and find him very funny..
    Ampinet.co.uk - UK Webhosting - Coming Soon!
    99.99% Uptime Guarentee | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 24/7 Support

Lolz.. Soldiers trippin
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design

Originally posted by xenotick
    I'm from south england and find him very funny..
    Unfortunately there aren't enough of you, I'm a northerner so I naturally can relate to everything he says + find him absolutely hilarious. Good to see some of you southerners like him too.

I think he isnt funny mostly because he 'states the odvious', the jokes arent clever in any way.. people only laugh for two reasons :

1) Its silly, his facial expressions etc... whats that with the garlic bread joke any way??
    2) Every one else laughs
    slice16,

That is the whole point of his style of comedy. All his jokes are based on factual Northern lifestyles, moreso of Yorkshire and Lancashire lifestyles. They are not meant to be clever, just simple enough to allow the audience to relate to the moments they have said similar things in their life.

He makes jokes about the "big light" in the living room, I always used to and still do refer to the light in the living room as the "big light".

Like I have said, you really must understand the lifestyle that he brings the jokes from.

My earlier post about "having to be Northern" was maybe a little incorrect, what I mean is, you must have lived the lifestyle of which he relates to, and, most people who do live and have lived this lifestyle are Northern.

I dont believe that it brought down the MOD's email server! lol

It is actually a really good recreation of the actual thing.
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

i can totally relate to Peter kay, hes so funny
    but yet so is lee evans, But i wont start a topic of whos funnier, as i cant even decide!!

but its good to see the boys are still keeping them self entertained!!

Originally posted by slice16
    im from the north of england myself, manchester to be precise, around 10mins drive to bolton, peter kays home town.,

2) Every one else laughs

Any way, this is a little off topic
    Im from the north too and about 10 minutes from Bolton

Its a cool video i loved that song for ages, The credits at the end are also as equally as funny.

True, you can relate to the jokes, but i dont see why thats funny... but thats just me

I call it the big light too lol