Reseller Zoom - Review

I have been with reseller zoom for little under 3 months now, and just thought I would leave a little feedback on there services for people looking to buy reseller hosting from them. well let me start off by saying there uptime has been great in the time ive been with them it has stayed at 99.9% I have had a few issues at times such as the mysql having problems but I have been told this will be fixed as the server is being moved soon. support is A+ I recive replys in under 2 mins at times, the longest I have had to wait was 2 hours. but I still consider that good! if I have a problem I can contact support easyly with there ticket system and the problem is normaly fixed right away

overall I would give them a (8 1/2) out of (10)

Well, judging by your report, I can see why you're satisfied with their service. Thank you for giving back to the community.

Thank you for sharing the positive feedback.

http://www.siteuptime.com/prem_stati...1&UserId=11227

Just thought I would also show some uptime stats
    this is for http only.

Regards
    Richard Simpson

Not saying that it would be otherwise, but your siteuptime report is no real indication as it only monitors your site once every 60 minutes.

So what happens in between...you wouldn't know.
    Attracted to Linux, dedicated servers with CentOS 7 and Virtualmin Pro, and Archlinux as a personal OS preference.

I have other support uptime moniters and they show just a small fraction less then whats shown there, and they are on 2min timers.