looking for nice domain name can any one help

hi
    well iam looking for a nice domain name for a mobile site.plz help me to fine a nice name .plz tell me nice naqme for a mobile site.
    i will be waiting for your replys

Do you have any domain in your mind so we can start suggesting accordingly..
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

WELL I HAVE A NAME BUT IT S NOT AVALIBLE
    CELLPHONE.COM

Try to combine the words mobile, cell, gsm, sim, phone and come up with an original and brandable name yourself.

Suggestions:

1. Keep it short
    2. Keep it memorable
    3. Keep it .com
    4. Use a thesauras
    5. Use a registrar to research available names.

Bottom line here is that if somebody could find a "killer name" for you and spend the hours to research it then they might just as likely register it for themselves and make money off of it. It is not easy to just suggest a domain name especially in the cateogory you're looking in.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Ali you think you can get Cellphone.com ? Try the combination as F15.com adviced earlier.

Maybe combine cell and your brandname / company name etc...

For example : My company is CSDesk and I am selling Cell phones ( ? )

Celldesk.com <-- Example!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Try searching expired domain names, maybe you'll catch something nice.
    TheHostDir.com - Web Hosting Directory
    Add your host now!

Re: looking for nice domain name can any one help

Originally posted by ali the best
    hi
    well iam looking for a nice domain name for a mobile site.plz help me to fine a nice name .plz tell me nice naqme for a mobile site.
    i will be waiting for your replys
    Check the "Available .com Domains" thread in a while, I'll be putting up "Phone" .com domains that are available at the moment. The good ones will go quickly though so be quick.

Good luck,

J.

well i want a mobile site name.it should start with mobile or cell plz.i will be waiting for ur replys

What exactly are you going to use the domain for? Is it going to be a forum, or...?

That way, we could possibly suggest a name that would be in line with your website's purpose.

11. welll in this site i will provide sms servics and mobile rates and ringtoes as welll.