Thread: This Site ;-)

Arrow

Hi There,

I've had conflicting reviews about the new design, to me it looks fine although I'm using IE 5.5, 32bit colours, Windows ME. If you are using lower/higher resolutions, different OS, different browser etc... then can you please send me a snapshot to admin@webhostlink.com this would be most helpful.

Also any suggestions? Minor ones please....

Christmas Greeting to All

ive looked

Ive seen it in 640x480 800x600 and 1280x1024 and it looks good.
    affordablecolo.com carrier grade colocation at a affordable price!
    Charles Baker - Company Operations
    1-866-316-HOST

Works for me too. The only thing that I might suggest is alternating the background colours of the messages in the thread below the form where one types in a reply. For example, if you were to reply to this message and you looked beneath, all of the previous messages would have one background colour.

Other than that, it looks cool to me.
    Spider John the Robber Man...long tall and handsome...
    Ontario Events from Regional Shows

Netscape

In netscape it looks fine, but somehow it's changed since the move. After clicking a link to a thread, the page that is supposed to appear stays blank (if it loading at all). I have both browsers installed :-) so I'm lucky.

looks fine at 2560x1024 ;-)

what happen to the top logo (the one in use yeasterday I thin) .. it was nice
    Carlos Rego
    OnApp CVO

The Cloud Engine

Yeah, what happened to the logo Matt??

(and give Jay some credit for it too!)
    My 2 Cents.... (or is that 2.2 cents inc. GST...?)

Have a think about this : Programming is like sex. Make a single little mistake, and you'll be supporting it for the rest of your life.

I yesterday or the day before I tried about ten different designs (minor alterations) to the site in about two hours. I did try the logo that was submitted but the people I asked on ICQ preferred the none graphic version. Thanks Jay though.

well, whoever you asked was wrong, that logo gave it at least 1 graphic element .. it was allot better than just plain text .. and it didn't slow down the loading of the page
    Carlos Rego
    OnApp CVO

The Cloud Engine

Thats one thing i noticed, but thought it was just my connection speed, the graphic did make it load fast, but the download time is still under like 2 seconds for me, I think the site looks fine. I wouldn't change it, unless I didn't like it. MattF put your name in where the I's are.
    Chris

10. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com