Thread: Hybricom.com?

Hybricom.com?

Hello,
    We are looking to offer 24/7 support. To do this we must first get an outsourced support company to help us out. What do yall think of http://www.hybricom.com? I went to check it out and when I clicked the Live Support it said was currently busy, for a support company their not doing so well.

Anyways, does anyone use them? Are they good?
    Former owner of 275mb, DKMHosting, and Easy-Upload

I try to stay away from template sites. But that doesn't necessarily mean their services are bad. It just means that they didn't spend the money or take the time to custom design their site.

I don't have any experience with them. I haven't heard anything about them either. Have you done a searh on the forums?
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

I will give Eric and the guys a thumbs up as they've help us out really well in the past and you can't complain at the price/performance

Rgds

rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

John,

Our sales staff isn't always online for chat but our technical staff with our clients are always online.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us via [email protected] or I will be back online via chat at 19:00 EST for a few hours this evening. I would be more than happy to talk with you.

Rus, thank you as always!

Ackoo, I don't see what a template website has to do with outsourced support. We don't offer web design/development services.

Thank You,
    Eric

I will give Eric and the team at hybricom two big thumbs up. They provide excellent service and pricing.
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Gary, Thank you as well!

-Eric

Question Support for support

Just wondering why a support company is lookign for a support company, When they don't out source ?

This Post requesting support ?
    Winners Never Quit and Quitters never win .

Hi,

That has already been answered in other posts regarding Hybricom if you went back and read them as well.

The inception of Hybricom was to offer hosting. We have completely dissovled any service regarding hosting and decided to move towards what we know best and that was to offer support ourselves. Obviously we are no longer looking for support.

Thank You,
    Eric

Well done !
    Winners Never Quit and Quitters never win .